Thread: bike swap meet

lifer
    Jan 2009

bike swap meet

Hey not sure if anyone has posted about this but...THIS WEEKEND!!!! so all of you NOT heading outta town... read on

CAzBike Swap Meet: May 29, 2010
    For 2010, we are returning our swap meet to the Phoenix Municipal Stadium parking lot on May 29 so as not to interfere with the numerous bike activities scheduled during the month of April.
    Set ups will begin about 6am, and the venue will officially open at 7am, however there is much merchandise changing hands during and after setting up. We will be shutting
    down somewhere around noon to 1pm.
    The parking lot is at the South - West corner of Van Buren Street and Priest near the Phoenix / Tempe border. As previously, there are no costs involved to attend. Hope to see you there.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Ya, is this swap any good or what? Have any of you made it to this in the past?

mtbr member
    I have heard of these but have never really gone to one. Always wanted to though.
    I have old parts that someone may want... should I bring those? Or is it like a real swap mart where people have booths and stuff?
    What kind of stuff will they be having there? What is the main category on?... road, XC, DH or wal-mart type stuff? Or is it across the board?

Thank you

lifer
    Jan 2009
    yea I'm taking my mtb stuff, frames, shocks, wheels and a bike so it's free to set up so why not? less stuff = some cash almost sounds like WIN = WIN to me

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I'll be there trying to sell my wife's bike and some random parts. Should hopefully be a good turnout, they've been advertising it for months.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Sold some stuff, bought some stuff, had a good ol time! Bargain hunter's paradise!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG410
    Sold some stuff, bought some stuff, had a good ol time! Bargain hunter's paradise!
    Skipped the "sold some stuff," but definitely engaged in the "bought some stuff."
    Last edited by Riptide_1; 05-30-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0