mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Bike Racks in Sedona

I am heading to Sedona with others March 30 to April 3rd. Another friend is driving in from Northern CA and can carry 4 bikes on his rig once in town. Anyone know of place to rent maybe borrow a four place rack for a 2" hitch? We thought of a tailgate pad and renting a truck but getting seven of us from AZA to Sedona in a truck that holds 5-6 could get a bit uncomfortable.

Randy
    Keep the round sides down

RP

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbarker View Post
    I am heading to Sedona with others March 30 to April 3rd. Another friend is driving in from Northern CA and can carry 4 bikes on his rig once in town. Anyone know of place to rent maybe borrow a four place rack for a 2" hitch? We thought of a tailgate pad and renting a truck but getting seven of us from AZA to Sedona in a truck that holds 5-6 could get a bit uncomfortable.

Randy
    I have a four bike rack I can rent you for $40. I will need a $300 cash deposit.

Meatbomb
    Oh what a country....

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    When I was in Sedona back in the fall I was looking at the local shop’s websites that offer rentals. I recall at least one of them offered a complimentary rack if renting a bike. Unclear what type of rack they offer. Understand you’re just looking for a rack. Worth asking them if they’d do a rack only rental. Shop was either Absolute, Over the Edge, or Sedona Bike and Bean. Good luck!

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by wi1trackrider View Post
    When I was in Sedona back in the fall I was looking at the local shop’s websites that offer rentals. I recall at least one of them offered a complimentary rack if renting a bike. Unclear what type of rack they offer. Understand you’re just looking for a rack. Worth asking them if they’d do a rack only rental. Shop was either Absolute, Over the Edge, or Sedona Bike and Bean. Good luck!
    If the shops don’t come through with a four bike rack let me know. I would much rather have the shops get the business.