Or better yet, did you assign mtbr members by their name or handle on your phone?- Mtbr.com
    Elitest thrill junkie

Or better yet, did you assign mtbr members by their name or handle on your phone?

I just put their handles in my phone: Ex: Durtgrrl, Helimech, JeffAZ, LateDropBob, etc...
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    I just put their handles in my phone: Ex: Durtgrrl, Helimech, JeffAZ, LateDropBob, etc...
    I only know like six people on this board and vaguely know like maybe four more. If I have their number it is in my phone under their God-given name.

Everyone else I have to reintroduce myself to because I forget their names. I guess I should be more social.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

parenting for gnarness
    it would seem mostly under their mtbr names...except for Cactus Joe, does he still count?
    YES to Scottsdale Prop 420
    Our Preserve, Our Taxes, Our Vote

Shred...it's the new drug
    Definetly list under handles on my phone, otherwise who the hell is this other james, mike, andy, jeff, brian, sam, etc. At least with the handles I know that they are cool

dirt visionary
    Lol same here I am part of a few big community type hobbies and if I didn't put the handles I wouldn't have a clue.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

Members who have read this thread: 0