Best technical trails for a SS 29'er- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 41 of 41
  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: Bobby Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    49

    Best technical trails for a SS 29'er

    I made the leap to the SS 29'er world. Wow, that's all I can say! It's like I have finally seen the light for whats right with me in cycling. Just curious what other trails 29'er SS riders find
    challenging in the Phoenix area. I like to use both my upper and lower body to power through moves, so up and down demanding trails are what I am after. You know, the stuff that gets your cardio pumping.

  2. #2
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,811
    Pemberton is sick.

  3. #3
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,519
    S O U T H M O U N T A I N
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  4. #4
    gravity challenged
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    208
    Pima & Dynamite, more interesting & challenging than McDowell, not as steep as SoMo.

    Of course I ride it with a whole bunch of speeds.

  5. #5
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    The Powerline trail on SoMo is great for a short, super tough single speed mash. Steep, techie ups and decent downs in between.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light
    I made the leap to the SS 29'er world. Wow, that's all I can say! It's like I have finally seen the light for whats right with me in cycling. Just curious what other trails 29'er SS riders find
    challenging in the Phoenix area. I like to use both my upper and lower body to power through moves, so up and down demanding trails are what I am after. You know, the stuff that gets your cardio pumping.
    All of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,529
    i don't think any of the trails are 29er (or SS) specific. i think most were created back before 29er's became popular and most likely were not designed to be ridden on by a 29er tire.

    until this incompatibility is resolved, you're probably better off sticking to a 26" geared bike.

    29ers are a passing fad and will probably be gone in a year or two anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  8. #8
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light
    I made the leap to the SS 29'er world. Wow, that's all I can say! It's like I have finally seen the light for whats right with me in cycling. Just curious what other trails 29'er SS riders find
    challenging in the Phoenix area. I like to use both my upper and lower body to power through moves, so up and down demanding trails are what I am after. You know, the stuff that gets your cardio pumping.
    Bobby Light why don't you come out and do the 12/24 Hours of Fury Solo Singlespeed at MacDowell in 2 weeks, that should be enough to get the cardio pumping. 10.2 mile course is both fun and fast on a 29er SS, can run a 32x16 if you love to suffer on the smallish climbing sections and bomb the flat sections. www.4peaksracing.com
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  9. #9
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singletrack Store
    10.2 mile course is both fun and fast on a 29er SS, can run a 32x16 if you love to suffer on the smallish climbing sections and bomb the flat sections.
    On a 29'er...?
    I think you mean 32x18 on a 29'er...
    Ride more; post less...

  10. #10
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    On a 29'er...?
    I think you mean 32x18 on a 29'er...
    Hi Waltaz
    I was up there weekend before last and ran a 32x16 for a couple of laps, my mate was running 32x18 and he really dropped off in the first 6 miles of the Sport/Tech/Long loop, I just put the 32x17 on yesterday for the 24 solo. Probably a lot of gear to push for 24 hours but I hate to be undergeared, might bring an 18 tooth gear to swap in case I get toasted after midnight. My standard daily setup is 32x16 on my 29er. BTW, I love to suffer, you guys have a beautiful setup out there at MacDowell and Pemberton
    Cheers
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  11. #11
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singletrack Store
    Hi Waltaz
    I was up there weekend before last and ran a 32x16 for a couple of laps, my mate was running 32x18 and he really dropped off in the first 6 miles of the Sport/Tech/Long loop, I just put the 32x17 on yesterday for the 24 solo. Probably a lot of gear to push for 24 hours but I hate to be undergeared, might bring an 18 tooth gear to swap in case I get toasted after midnight. My standard daily setup is 32x16 on my 29er. BTW, I love to suffer, you guys have a beautiful setup out there at MacDowell and Pemberton
    Cheers
    Impressive...I wouldn't want to push that for much more than Pemberton...
    Ride more; post less...

  12. #12
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    Impressive...I wouldn't want to push that for much more than Pemberton...
    Pemberton is so sweet, I rode the Dawn 2 Dusk duo SS category last year, we were lucky enough to get the win. I had just started riding SS and borrowed a mates GF Rig, it had a 32x18 which left me a little undergeared, gonna run a 32x16 up there this year. Are you doing the 24 Hours of Fury, I missed the preride on Friday night sounds like everone had a great time.
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  13. #13
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singletrack Store
    Are you doing the 24 Hours of Fury, I missed the preride on Friday night sounds like everone had a great time.
    Yep...starting about 8 or 9 pm though...have an earlier commitment. Solo, 32x18...
    Ride more; post less...

  14. #14
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Cool will see you out there in the dark for sure
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  15. #15
    aka Diesel
    Reputation: CoyoteKis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light
    I made the leap to the SS 29'er world. Wow, that's all I can say! It's like I have finally seen the light for whats right with me in cycling. Just curious what other trails 29'er SS riders find
    challenging in the Phoenix area. I like to use both my upper and lower body to power through moves, so up and down demanding trails are what I am after. You know, the stuff that gets your cardio pumping.
    I hear ya. Once you go SS (and 29), it's hard to go back. My geared bike has seen almost no luv whatsoever, since I started SSing in January.

    As to trails that offer a little of everything, I'll always put a plug in for Hawes, since it's my backyard sandbox, and I *personally* think it's a well-rounded work-out.
    "People do not lack strength; they lack will" (Victor Hugo)

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    On a 29'er...?
    I think you mean 32x18 on a 29'er...
    whats the problem, are you some sort of weakling?

    i recommend that you begin a weight training regimen and the sooner the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  17. #17
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by funboarder1971
    whats the problem, are you some sort of weakling?

    i recommend that you begin a weight training regimen and the sooner the better.
    Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day, thanks for the laugh
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  18. #18
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by funboarder1971
    whats the problem, are you some sort of weakling?

    i recommend that you begin a weight training regimen and the sooner the better.
    I apologize for my weakness.
    Ride more; post less...

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    I apologize for my weakness.
    with lots of time and effort, one day you might become as muscular (and hot) as myself!
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  20. #20
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    I'm guessing you 2 blokes know each other
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  21. #21
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singletrack Store
    I'm guessing you 2 blokes know each other
    Not in a biblical sense...
    Ride more; post less...

  22. #22
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    Not in a biblical sense...
    That's funny, you guys are killing me here
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singletrack Store
    That's funny, you guys are killing me here
    heh heh. walt's a cool cat, fer shure!
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  24. #24
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Light
    I like to use both my upper and lower body to power through moves, so up and down demanding trails are what I am after. You know, the stuff that gets your cardio pumping.
    BL:

    If you ever get up to Sedona the most perfect trail to try out a 29er would be Ledge'n'Airy. IMHO that trail would be a great testing trail for anyone considering investing their hard earned dollars in a new bike. I would be happy to show you around if your ever up here.

    TD

  25. #25
    gears weigh too much
    Reputation: JackRabitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    79
    Pass mountain trail in Usery park

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tamen00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,025
    Dang.... 32x17 for the 24 hour solo... that's a big gear. I ran 32x19 for the 12 hour solo last year and it seemed to work ok... but I only rode for about 10 hours of the 12 hour race.

  27. #27
    Ouch, I am hot!
    Reputation: Dirdir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by funboarder1971
    i don't think any of the trails are 29er (or SS) specific. i think most were created back before 29er's became popular and most likely were not designed to be ridden on by a 29er tire.

    until this incompatibility is resolved, you're probably better off sticking to a 26" geared bike.

    29ers are a passing fad and will probably be gone in a year or two anyhow.
    This is an improper reception of a sacrament. When I was a 26er, I always felt as if something was missing. I couldn't really figure it out until I became a 29er. All of a sudden everything fit into place. I felt transformed. Then, suddenly, while 29ing, a bright light came from the sky and blinded me. I had a vision. It was indescribable. You know the rest. Let's just say I met the man and it was glorious. None of this could have been possible without the 29.
    I AM JUST A JERK

  28. #28
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    This is an improper reception of a sacrament. When I was a 26er, I always felt as if something was missing. I couldn't really figure it out until I became a 29er. All of a sudden everything fit into place. I felt transformed. Then, suddenly, while 29ing, a bright light came from the sky and blinded me. I had a vision. It was indescribable. You know the rest. Let's just say I met the man and it was glorious. None of this could have been possible without the 29.
    i think...no wait, i KNOW...i just peed myself a little. this is beautiful. i only wish the char limits on signatures were not so stringent.
    YES to Scottsdale Prop 420
    Our Preserve, Our Taxes, Our Vote

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    This is an improper reception of a sacrament. When I was a 26er, I always felt as if something was missing. I couldn't really figure it out until I became a 29er. All of a sudden everything fit into place. I felt transformed. Then, suddenly, while 29ing, a bright light came from the sky and blinded me. I had a vision. It was indescribable. You know the rest. Let's just say I met the man and it was glorious. None of this could have been possible without the 29.
    HEARSAY! MARKETING HYPE! SMOKE AND MIRRORS!

    EVERYONE KNOWS THAT 29ERS ARE SLOW STEERING, SLOW ACCELERATING, POSEUR BIKES. THE MERITS OF A 29ER ARE ONLY DEMONSTRATED ON AN INTERNET FORUM, BY SOME SORT OF WANNABE, ARMCHAIR ENGINEER, NOT SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY RIDES!

    29ERS WILL SOON FALL TO THE SAME FATE AS PROFLEX BIKES, URT SUSPENSION, BIOPACE RINGS AND NO FEAR STICKERS.

    26" is where its at.... with gears.... and suspension.

    hey dirdir, thanks again for that weirwolf tire you gave me a few years ago. it works great!
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  30. #30
    Master Gardener
    Reputation: Velokid1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    Then, suddenly, while 29ing, a bright light came from the sky and blinded me.
    Busted. If you actually rode a 29er, you would know that the correct terminology is "29ering."

    I'm heading out for some world class 29ering right now.

  31. #31
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by tamen00
    Dang.... 32x17 for the 24 hour solo... that's a big gear. I ran 32x19 for the 12 hour solo last year and it seemed to work ok... but I only rode for about 10 hours of the 12 hour race.
    Hi Tom

    I met you up at the 12 Hours at Night in Prescott this summer, I ran a 32x18 on my GF Rig for that race but would have been happier with the 17 instead. What did you run run at the 12 HAN? I have been running the 32x16 on my GF Rig since April and on Superfly SS for the last month since I got it and like it. I rode up the front side of Mt Lemmon a couple of times 2 weeks ago running a 32x15 but that was on the pavement just to see how tough it was with the 15 on. The 32x16 was fast on the Sport,Tech/Long loop, especially the first 6 miles, so I figured I'd give it a try on raceday with the 17, who knows I could blowup at midnight but no harm in trying.

    Cheers Reade
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  32. #32
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,811
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singletrack Store
    The 32x16 was fast on the Sport,Tech/Long loop, especially the first 6 miles, so I figured I'd give it a try on raceday with the 17,
    The kicker on that loop, IMO, is the last 3-4 miles, after the rocky South Ridge...it's rolling, with short ups and downs, and just wears you out over time, particularly if you've been pushing your pace.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Singletrack Store
    who knows I could blowup at midnight but no harm in trying.
    That's my standard modus operandi...
    Ride more; post less...

  33. #33
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    The kicker on that loop, IMO, is the last 3-4 miles, after the rocky South Ridge...it's rolling, with short ups and downs, and just wears you out over time, particularly if you've been pushing your pace.


    That's my standard modus operandi...
    Hi Walt, I'm gonna try and run the 17 until my legs blowup, hopefully that will be noon on Sunday, I will bring another chain and a 19t just in case I'm really hating it at midnight. Yeah I really noticed the 2nd half of that loop was tougher, definitely a positive split on first half to second half of each lap. This is like a science experiment trying to guess the fastest gear for a 24 solo

    Cheers Reade
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tamen00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,025
    At the 24 hours of Prescott I was running a 32x19 I think... I just went to that race... rode a couple of easy laps, then hung out and supported another rider... it was pretty fun... FYI, she was on a 32x19 at that race on a 29er and finsihed like 3rd overall!!

    Also, to be fair, I would normally have run a 32x18 for the fury race... but I grabbed the wrong bike at the beginning of the race and it had a 19... I thought that I was just feeling super strong and the gear was easy to spin at the beginning of the race but then realized a few laps into it I was under-geared but it actually worked out well for the race

    You are an animal to push those big gears. I have tried to do it, however I am not strong enough and end up being fast in the very beginning but overall way slower... plus I am a wuss and do not like to suffer.

    Wait... original thread discussion... the best trail in Phoenix to ride a 29er SS on... ALL of them! there are no trails here that are not SS friendly... just walk the steep climbs!
    Last edited by tamen00; 10-27-2009 at 11:34 AM.

  35. #35
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by tamen00
    At the 24 hours of Prescott I was running a 32x19 I think... I just went to that race... rode a couple of easy laps, then hung out and supported another rider... it was pretty fun... FYI, she was on a 32x19 at that race on a 29er and ended up winning the mens SOLO singlespeed category!!

    Also, to be fair, I would normally have run a 32x18 for the fury race... but I grabbed the wrong bike at the beginning of the race and it had a 19... I thought that I was just feeling super strong and the gear was easy to spin at the beginning of the race but then realized a few laps into it I was under-geared but it actually worked out well for the race

    You are an animal to push those big gears. I have tried to do it, however I am not strong enough and end up being fast in the very beginning but overall way slower... plus I am a wuss and do not like to suffer.

    Wait... original thread discussion... the best trail in Phoenix to ride a 29er SS on... ALL of them! there are no trails here that are not SS friendly... just walk the steep climbs!
    Yeah I remember chasing you for the first 2 or 3 laps at the Prescott 12 hours at night race and then wondering where the heck you went to in the middle of the night. Unless the official results are incorrect Kimmy Cole did 13 laps and I did 14 laps, I don't mind being beaten by a girl she rode strong all night, but I'm sure my lap count was correct. Cheers Reade
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tamen00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,025
    yeha.. you are right... I updated it...

    I quit after I lapped the second place guy... which must have been you! Nice job on the race! I kind of just hung out with Taylor, took a nap after, and then had a few beers and watched. It was pretty cool just hanging out and watching.

    The fury race should be pretty fun... but man... 12 hours on a bike... not sure if I am really up for that right now!! LOL

  37. #37
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    I had some serious lighting issues in Prescott, my N/R Firestorm HID bulb died before I even got started, I had a backup light that would only hold partial charge but I had 2 batteries. So I had one battery on the charge all the time and had to pit each lap to swap batteries and if I ran the light on medium for more than 50 minutes I had to finish the lap in the dark. Now I have 4 Magicshines and 6 batteries, do ya think that's overkill
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tamen00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,025
    Issues during races suck!! I have had my share of them.

    4 Magicshines is def not overkill... good to have backups especially with those type of lights. 6 batteries should last for 18+ hours of runtime if you use high the entire time... so you should be good to go! Also, it will be nice and cool out so you will not have to worry about the light overheating

    I am actually getting excited about the Fury race... should be a good time... are you coming up to the race this weekend?
    Last edited by tamen00; 10-27-2009 at 01:08 PM.

  39. #39
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by tamen00
    Issues during races suck!! I have had my share of them.

    4 Magicshines is def not overkill... good to have backups especially with those type of lights. 6 batteries should last for 18+ hours of runtime if you use high the entire time... so you should be good to go! Also, it will be nice and cool out so you will not have to worry about the light overheating

    I am actually getting excited about the Fury race... should be a good time... are you coming up to the race this weekend?
    No racing this weekend, family Halloween stuff all weekend. Yeah I ran a MS on high for 3 hours going up Mt Lemmon at 4am a couple of weeks ago, it stayed cool for the entire burntime, running on high was overkill for pavement 2 days later I rode it again with the light on medium and it was perfectly adequate. Yeah this is my first 24 solo I'm excited about it aswell should be a good time. You're allowed to laugh when you lap me on your 4th lap when I'm struggling to turn that 32x17 up the hills.
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

  40. #40
    banned
    Reputation: JrockFeltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    Impressive...I wouldn't want to push that for much more than Pemberton...

    Walt,

    I personally found the 32:16 combo perfect for Pemberton and The Competition Loops. I've been wanting to ride the trails around the Lost Dog area, as I have only hiked them. I'm going to try out the 32:16 combo and see how I do on Lost Dog. I used to ride my geared bike out at Pima and Dynamite and thought those trails are just a blast to ride. I thought the Competitive tracks at McDowell felt the same way on my SS 29'er.

  41. #41
    Magicshine Light Dealer
    Reputation: The Singletrack Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Walt,

    I personally found the 32:16 combo perfect for Pemberton and The Competition Loops. I've been wanting to ride the trails around the Lost Dog area, as I have only hiked them. I'm going to try out the 32:16 combo and see how I do on Lost Dog. I used to ride my geared bike out at Pima and Dynamite and thought those trails are just a blast to ride. I thought the Competitive tracks at McDowell felt the same way on my SS 29'er.
    Hi Jrock
    I found the 32:16 on my 29er to be quite a good gear for a couple of laps of the Sport/Tech/Long loop at MacDowell but I think Walt was talking about turning the16 for a 24 hour solo that we are doing next weekend

    Cheers Reade
    www.thesingletrackstore.com
    Magicshine 900 & 1400 Lumen Cycling Light Dealer in Arizona

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.