mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Best camp spot in Flagstaff or Sedona.

Jun 5 th. Taking my family up to Flagstaff, or Sedona for 4 days. I need suggestions on best spot that has restrooms, showers nearby, a river or creek nearby. Some where I can park my pop up trailer. From free to ? dollars. Thanks.

I don't need electric hook up.

mtbr member
    Oak Creek Canyon has spots with restrooms. I'm not totally sure about whether or not it has RV hookups and showers or not...

And it does have Oak Creek running through. It's a pretty nice area, short drive from Flag, though in between is a steep curvy climb out of the canyon. I've seen campers driving through the area.

There are lots of trees and the Creek runs along the canyon wall, which is pretty neat.

So, if there are RV hookups in Oak Creek Canyon, I'd say that's your best bet.

Kathleen in AZ
    Rancho Sedona is a favorite place of some friends with an RV. Tent camping is not allowed but I'm not sure about a pop-up trailer. Give them a call... very nice and cool in the shade bordering Oak Creek, nice restrooms and grounds, close to biking. www.ranchosedona.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I would suggest this place just N. of town and also a visit to the Javelina Bar for a Margarita!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best camp spot in Flagstaff or Sedona.-img_2220.jpg  

Best camp spot in Flagstaff or Sedona.-img_2089.jpg  

mtbr member
    Rancho Sedona RV park is the only place that would have showers. The C.G.'s in Oak Creek Canyon are nice, but only have vault toilets (Manzanita and Cave Springs are my favs). Also, just south of Sedona is LoLoMai Springs, again a RV place that is nice.

Members who have read this thread: 0