The Beginning Revised a DH/FR Video- Mtbr.com
    Downhill Messiah

The Beginning Revised a DH/FR Video

I posted my first edit of the video I've been workin a few months back, and got some great feedback from everyone. Well, this is the revised version with a couple new songs, clips and even a little 4x/DJ! Plz keep the feedback comin, it's greatly appreciated!!!

I hope you all like it, enjoy!

Btw, it's not 28 something minutes like it says, it's more like 11 mins or so.

Last edited by tgiles; 04-15-2010 at 08:58 PM.
    Madspeed always prevails!

Pivotal figure
    The silhouette shot at 2:50 is sooo nice! Lots of memories in there, especially the stuff from the Playground.
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Downhill Messiah
    Thanks Ken! The siIhouette shot is one of my favs.I really miss the playground, it's a shame it got torn down. Although, we did put a big wooden kicker out there a couple months ago, and built a little dirt lip too, but alas, some dirt biker thought it would be a fun jump now the kicker has a big crack in it and the dirt lip is rutted to sh!t. I did notice someone has been building out there a bit, over by the dirt jump lines on the west side, nothin big, but some fun lookin little hits and berms.
    Madspeed always prevails!

Pivotal figure
    I've heard rumors that some of the guys were working that section but keeping it minimal. I still can't believe how big you guys were going on the crazy double out there. Scares the poo outa me I did like the 360 on that funky hip/stepup thing though. I always wanted to try an alley-oop transfer to the right but couldn't quite sackup to try it. Looks a LOT bigger when you're rolling up to it.
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Awesome T

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

nice 1

Freakin awesome man...Keep em coming....

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by tgiles
    Thanks Ken! The siIhouette shot is one of my favs.I really miss the playground, it's a shame it got torn down. Although, we did put a big wooden kicker out there a couple months ago, and built a little dirt lip too, but alas, some dirt biker thought it would be a fun jump now the kicker has a big crack in it and the dirt lip is rutted to sh!t. I did notice someone has been building out there a bit, over by the dirt jump lines on the west side, nothin big, but some fun lookin little hits and berms.

Yeah I heard that too! But also just heard that they are cracking down on who runs through there!

I have seen that wooden kicker! that thing is hugeEEEEE...... Full on balls deep no lube style of a jump!

mad props to you guys and your riding! can't wait to see some vids of your guys backyard! spot is looking sick from the pictures you posted.
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

Members who have read this thread: 0