Bad Tequila Syndrome- Mtbr.com
    Ouch, I am hot!

Bad Tequila Syndrome

Ok, so the idea of mountain biking gives me the shivers. I don't like the smell of it, the feel of it, the taste of it. I rode about 6 laps hanging out over four days at the 24HOP. I barely had any fun on two of the six laps. The other four were not fun at all. Mountain biking gives me that same feeling in the stomach one gets from smelling tequila six years after puking their guts from drinking too much of it. The smell of mountain biking makes me nauseous. The thought of it stresses me out. Desire = ZERO!!!!!

My theory is that I crashed one too many times and a switch went off in my head to stop the bad behavior. Others tell me I need to get a bike with gears. Part of me hates filling up my water pack. Damn, I hate doing that. It is so bad that even when I go hiking at T100, I get all hot and bothered by the smell of the place. Oh well. Also, about 5 years ago I ate some bad shrimp. I can't touch the stuff.
    I AM JUST A JERK

I am Doctor Remulak
    I really do miss your posts here

"Lurkers R us"
    Sounds like you're a roadie.
    (barley pop post, sorry)

NardoSS
    You're posting on the wrong board. Take a year off already and stop moaning about it. It's not like you're 4 and your parent's are making you eat your vegetables. Road ride, hike, trail run, rock climb, boulder, kayak, backpack...what's stopping you? Cheers.

Need more cowbell
    Take two weeks off....then quit.

Elitest thrill junkie
    "Tequila....it's like beer"...
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

You should sue

someone, anyone or everyone. I'd start with the tequila companies for ruining your MTB enjoyment. And then sue MTBR for general purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    Ok, so the idea of mountain biking gives me the shivers. I don't like the smell of it, the feel of it, the taste of it. I rode about 6 laps hanging out over four days at the 24HOP. I barely had any fun on two of the six laps. The other four were not fun at all. Mountain biking gives me that same feeling in the stomach one gets from smelling tequila six years after puking their guts from drinking too much of it. The smell of mountain biking makes me nauseous. The thought of it stresses me out. Desire = ZERO!!!!!

My theory is that I crashed one too many times and a switch went off in my head to stop the bad behavior. Others tell me I need to get a bike with gears. Part of me hates filling up my water pack. Damn, I hate doing that. It is so bad that even when I go hiking at T100, I get all hot and bothered by the smell of the place. Oh well. Also, about 5 years ago I ate some bad shrimp. I can't touch the stuff.

Members who have read this thread: 0