Aztr 2020- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 46 of 46

Thread: Aztr 2020

  1. #1
    LDC is ded,deth by trollz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,091

    Aztr 2020

    Im going to make a post and everyone is going to act silly.
    Last edited by LaneDetroitCity; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:53 AM.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: evdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,048
    Sshhhh... no one tell Lane its moved to October

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Sshhhh... no one tell Lane its moved to October
    Oh haha! P.S. I've been using your cold soak method for some longer rides to get different foods... ramen, etc. I know it's not a new idea, but I'll give you the credit since I saw it on your ride report.

  4. #4
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    If things go as planned, I'll be doing the 300. Been knocked off the start line two years running, so hopefully I can stay healthy this time around. I may ITT it in the spring if I'm feeling it.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  5. #5
    LDC is ded,deth by trollz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Sshhhh... no one tell Lane its moved to October
    🤦*♂️🤷*♂️
    Last edited by LaneDetroitCity; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:54 AM.

  6. #6
    Big B's Trails
    Reputation: ImaFred's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,731
    break the record ??? git some LDC
    I dig dirt!

  7. #7
    LDC is ded,deth by trollz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaFred View Post
    break the record ??? git some LDC
    I'm not worthy
    Last edited by LaneDetroitCity; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:54 AM.

  8. #8
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneDetroitCity View Post
    New route, new records, right?
    That only applies to the 800. 300 is still the same, more or less.

  9. #9
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,507
    LDC appears to be a bit stuck on himself......

  10. #10
    LDC is ded,deth by trollz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    LDC appears to be a bit stuck on himself......
    🤷*♂️
    Last edited by LaneDetroitCity; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:56 AM.

  11. #11
    LDC is ded,deth by trollz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by dtownmtb View Post
    That only applies to the 800. 300 is still the same, more or less.
    I must have read it wrong
    Last edited by LaneDetroitCity; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:55 AM.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: evdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneDetroitCity View Post
    If it stays in October this is a huge advantage for me coming from the east coast with tons of fitness right into the 300.
    Right, because none of the other fast guys do any training in the summer in AZ.

  13. #13
    LDC is ded,deth by trollz
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Right, because none of the other fast guys do any training in the summer in AZ.
    Hope they have lots of water

  14. #14
    Location: 10 ft from Hell Moderator
    Reputation: life behind bars's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,384
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneDetroitCity View Post
    Hope they have lots of water




    Locals don't drink water.
    I ncredibly
    M yopic
    B ackstabbing
    A ssholes

  15. #15
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,507
    Key board cowboy comes running in with his dick in his hand and then goes into edit mode.....

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Key board cowboy comes running in with his dick in his hand and then goes into edit mode.....
    Funny because he removed his signature too which used to state something about him being out riding while the rest of us are on here trolling. It's weird because from what I hear, in person he is an OK guy but his online presence is interesting. Oh well, at least he brings some life into here occasionally. Haha.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    383
    [QUOTE=phatmike2112;14316269]. It's weird because from what I hear, in person he is an OK guy but his online presence is interesting. Oh well, at least he brings some life into here occasionally. Haha.[/QUOTE

    Reminds me of someone else who used be on the AZ forum.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: chongoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,945
    I've been considering a south bound 300 in late October or early November taking the Control Road rather than Oracle Ridge and adding the Lemon Drop.

  19. #19
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman View Post
    I've been considering a south bound 300 in late October or early November taking the Control Road rather than Oracle Ridge and adding the Lemon Drop.
    seems like an equitable modification




  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: veloborealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    seems like an equitable modification
    Indubitably!
    Veni vidi velo!

  21. #21
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman View Post
    I've been considering a south bound 300 in late October or early November taking the Control Road rather than Oracle Ridge and adding the Lemon Drop.
    Yes!!! Please do.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  22. #22
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    There is a prescribed burn scheduled for early October that will affect a portion of the AZT near Blue Ridge Reservoir. Here is a bypass that I mapped out (*FULL DISCLOSURE: I have not verified this route on the ground, although it looks good. I'm hoping to pre-ride it in the coming weeks. As it stands now, use at your own risk!!)

    Blue Ridge Bypass v2

    This bypass adds about 32 miles to the overall route. I did my best to avoid as much of SR87 as possible, that road sucks to ride on, no shoulder & high speed limit with RVs. No thanks. The good news? It now takes riders through Clint's Well (diner & gas station available)

    Of course if the AZT is open when you get to this bypass, take the trail!!
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    104
    just moved to tucson a few weeks ago, and rode a small chunk of the AZT from Redington pass area as a day trip. Anyone have suggestions for loop options from the Tucson area that would be 1) manageable as day trips, and 2) easyish overnights. From that, how about options for long weekend trips within an hour or so drive from Tucson (GF might be willing to drop me off or pick me up, +/- an 1/1.5hrs or so ride. Would love to build up to the full AZT, but for now coming from Oregon I need to adjust to the dry desert here! Thanks.

  24. #24
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    Quote Originally Posted by loren90 View Post
    just moved to tucson a few weeks ago, and rode a small chunk of the AZT from Redington pass area as a day trip. Anyone have suggestions for loop options from the Tucson area that would be 1) manageable as day trips, and 2) easyish overnights. From that, how about options for long weekend trips within an hour or so drive from Tucson (GF might be willing to drop me off or pick me up, +/- an 1/1.5hrs or so ride. Would love to build up to the full AZT, but for now coming from Oregon I need to adjust to the dry desert here! Thanks.
    First off, welcome to AZ!!

    Plenty of options. You found the first one. Did you do that as a loop? If not, you can make a loop using the AZTR route in the area: Up Redington Rd, connect via Jeep Rd extravaganza to AZT near Italian Trap. Take AZT to La Milagrosa trail and head down that technical beast. This route is Day 1 of the old Camp Tucson get together. Day 2, Empire Rita could be made in to an easy overnight bikepack.

    The Arizona Endurance Series offers a few grassroots race routes using the AZT: Kentucky Camp, Picketpost Punisher, Antelope Peak Challenge, Ripsey, Aspen Asphyxiation, The brutal Gila 100 point to point, Coconino 250 bikepack and the loosely planned Kaibab Monstercross all use sections of the AZT.

    Each January there's an AZT fundraiser called the AZT Jamboree. It's a shuttled ride, 8a is 40 miles & 10a is 25 miles, starting southeast of Tucson and finishing at Pistol Hill TH north of Colossal Cave.

    If you haven't seen the AZTR site, there's an option for a 300 mile version or the full meal deal AZT800. Next race is scheduled for October 2020. There are a few folks planning ITT's next month. I'll be posting an updated track in the next week or so on the site.

    Up near Phoenix, I host an annual ride called the Queen's Ransom, 4-day, 220 mile bikepack. It also uses the AZT and more of the AZT800 route beyond Picketpost.

    That ought to keep you busy.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by schillingsworth View Post
    First off, welcome to AZ!!

    Plenty of options. You found the first one. Did you do that as a loop? If not, you can make a loop using the AZTR route in the area: Up Redington Rd, connect via Jeep Rd extravaganza to AZT near Italian Trap. Take AZT to La Milagrosa trail and head down that technical beast. This route is Day 1 of the old Camp Tucson get together. Day 2, Empire Rita could be made in to an easy overnight bikepack.

    The Arizona Endurance Series offers a few grassroots race routes using the AZT: Kentucky Camp, Picketpost Punisher, Antelope Peak Challenge, Ripsey, Aspen Asphyxiation, The brutal Gila 100 point to point, Coconino 250 bikepack and the loosely planned Kaibab Monstercross all use sections of the AZT.

    Each January there's an AZT fundraiser called the AZT Jamboree. It's a shuttled ride, 8a is 40 miles & 10a is 25 miles, starting southeast of Tucson and finishing at Pistol Hill TH north of Colossal Cave.

    If you haven't seen the AZTR site, there's an option for a 300 mile version or the full meal deal AZT800. Next race is scheduled for October 2020. There are a few folks planning ITT's next month. I'll be posting an updated track in the next week or so on the site.

    Up near Phoenix, I host an annual ride called the Queen's Ransom, 4-day, 220 mile bikepack. It also uses the AZT and more of the AZT800 route beyond Picketpost.

    That ought to keep you busy.
    Hey thanks for the reply! Looking forward to meeting (and riding) with some new folks here. That's exactly what I did - Milagrosa was pretty sweet, although definitely beat me up a bit at the end. It's been awhile since I had some proper hike-a-bike on some of those rock sections! And that road up Redington Pass was a nice (and scenic) climb. I'll have to check out the full AZTR website. Thanks again for the info.

    On a sidenote, my GF is pretty new to biking and we'd welcome some suggestions for dirt road/gravel type rides not too far from Tucson either. She's not super into rougher mtb trails, any sections of the AZTR that are a bit less bumpy? I saw some of the loops south of here in Patagonia on bikepacking.com that I think she'd be in to. Thanks.

  26. #26
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    The AZT800 has been updated and posted to the website. The prescribed burn bypass is also posted, but not verified on the ground. The AZT300 remains unchanged at the moment.

    Tracks can be downloaded here: AZTR GPX Files
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  27. #27
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    Quote Originally Posted by loren90 View Post
    On a sidenote, my GF is pretty new to biking and we'd welcome some suggestions for dirt road/gravel type rides not too far from Tucson either. She's not super into rougher mtb trails, any sections of the AZTR that are a bit less bumpy? I saw some of the loops south of here in Patagonia on bikepacking.com that I think she'd be in to. Thanks.
    The AZT coming into Tucson is pretty tame. Starting near twin tanks all the way to Loma Alta trailhead. McKenzie Ranch trails, Fantasy Island and Honeybee trails would all be good for her.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  28. #28
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    Anyone interested in doing a fall 2019 ITT of the 300 or 800, the registration link is active:

    AZT300 / AZT800 sign up form

    Tracks have been posted to the website, no change for the 300 from the spring. The 800 now contains the Four Peaks route, Colonel Devin trail near Washington Park and new singletrack on Happy Jack & Babbitt Ranch. Both of the latter projects are still ongoing and should be finished for the fall 2020 grand depart.

    Download the track here: AZTR GPX

    Our first rider is planning to get underway next Saturday, Oct. 5th for the 800.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  29. #29
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  30. #30
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,390
    Mike,

    I see you are lining up for a shot at the 800 next week. That's awesome.

    Just remember to pace yourself - Picketpost it just another stop along the way. And savor the experience.

  31. #31
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    Quote Originally Posted by dtownmtb View Post
    Mike,

    I see you are lining up for a shot at the 800 next week. That's awesome.

    Just remember to pace yourself - Picketpost it just another stop along the way. And savor the experience.
    Mike's doing an AZT500 run, starting at Picketpost. I believe Chris K. is doing something similar.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  32. #32
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,382

    Wink

    So is the AZT500 a thing now? Or have the Canellos and the Black Hills segment been deemed not worthy? WTF?

    Did not realize that I could just take the 38% off the list price and call it.... something.

    And that assumes the miles are equitable...which they are not.

    Call me a purist...but I like my beer to taste like beer, not blueberries....I like my whiskey to taste like the field, not like honey.......and I like my AZT to taste like hardship, not compromise.

    Have I completed the AZT....no. Have I tried, yes...and failed, twice. I will complete it.....but it's going to taste of hardship, not compromise.

    Arizona is 800....not a mile less...if you disagree with me, get off my lawn!




  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dsrt taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    So is the AZT500 a thing now? Or have the Canellos and the Black Hills segment been deemed not worthy? WTF?

    Did not realize that I could just take the 38% off the list price and call it.... something.

    And that assumes the miles are equitable...which they are not.

    Call me a purist...but I like my beer to taste like beer, not blueberries....I like my whiskey to taste like the field, not like honey.......and I like my AZT to taste like hardship, not compromise.

    Have I completed the AZT....no. Have I tried, yes...and failed, twice. I will complete it.....but it's going to taste of hardship, not compromise.

    Arizona is 800....not a mile less...if you disagree with me, get off my lawn!
    Aztr 2020-297.jpg

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    So is the AZT500 a thing now? Or have the Canellos and the Black Hills segment been deemed not worthy? WTF?

    Did not realize that I could just take the 38% off the list price and call it.... something.

    And that assumes the miles are equitable...which they are not.

    Call me a purist...but I like my beer to taste like beer, not blueberries....I like my whiskey to taste like the field, not like honey.......and I like my AZT to taste like hardship, not compromise.

    Have I completed the AZT....no. Have I tried, yes...and failed, twice. I will complete it.....but it's going to taste of hardship, not compromise.

    Arizona is 800....not a mile less...if you disagree with me, get off my lawn!
    I'm just going on the tracker for family/friend purposes. There's a reason I really haven't announced my intentions to anyone but a select few, and this reaction from you is precisely the reason.

    Truth be told, the 750 (now 800) route has been on my mind since I completed the 300 in 2017. However I can't at this time devote the time to a full pull. Having completed the 300, doing the northern "half" of the route was a compromise for me. After a pretty traumatic time in my life over the last couple of years including a cancer scare (I know you can relate to serious life BS), I decided that I was going to NOT wait because if I have learned anything - life isn't guaranteed and there's much sweet AZT north of picketpost that I want to ride and hike the hell out of and suffer IN.

    I don't give two shits if it counts to anyone but me - I have zero expectation that my name ends up anywhere on the AZTR results page other than where it currently resides from my 38 percent finish of the trail (AKA 300) in 2017. It's my ride and again I'm just on the tracker for purposes stated above.

    I'll step back onto the sidewalk now, Maad, sorry if I bent any blades of that manicured grass over there. That's the last I'll talk about it here.

  35. #35
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Mike, may the wind be at your back. My post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and not meant to disparage anyone's efforts or soul ride.

    I feel bad that my saterical post made you, or anyone think I was throwing shade at your efforts.....feel free to stomp on my lawn!




  36. #36
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike2112 View Post
    I'm just going on the tracker for family/friend purposes. There's a reason I really haven't announced my intentions to anyone but a select few, and this reaction from you is precisely the reason.

    Truth be told, the 750 (now 800) route has been on my mind since I completed the 300 in 2017. However I can't at this time devote the time to a full pull. Having completed the 300, doing the northern "half" of the route was a compromise for me. After a pretty traumatic time in my life over the last couple of years including a cancer scare (I know you can relate to serious life BS), I decided that I was going to NOT wait because if I have learned anything - life isn't guaranteed and there's much sweet AZT north of picketpost that I want to ride and hike the hell out of and suffer IN.

    I don't give two shits if it counts to anyone but me - I have zero expectation that my name ends up anywhere on the AZTR results page other than where it currently resides from my 38 percent finish of the trail (AKA 300) in 2017. It's my ride and again I'm just on the tracker for purposes stated above.

    I'll step back onto the sidewalk now, Maad, sorry if I bent any blades of that manicured grass over there. That's the last I'll talk about it here.
    Dude,

    I still say huzzah to you. If you don't have the resources to do the whole thing, this is a pretty cool way to see the rest of the trail. There is plenty of adventure and suffering to be had north of Picketpost - all that you will be happy for when it is done. Just lining up to do something this intimidating (and it is intimidating) requires a certain something that not a lot of people have. So, go have your adventure - I for one will be rooting for you.

    And don't worry about Maad - he's just jealous...

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    Mike, may the wind be at your back. My post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek and not meant to disparage anyone's efforts or soul ride.

    I feel bad that my saterical post made you, or anyone think I was throwing shade at your efforts.....feel free to stomp on my lawn!
    All good my man. I hope you get to taste your sweet victory soon. I know I'll want to read that blog entry.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by dtownmtb View Post
    Dude,

    I still say huzzah to you. If you don't have the resources to do the whole thing, this is a pretty cool way to see the rest of the trail. There is plenty of adventure and suffering to be had north of Picketpost - all that you will be happy for when it is done. Just lining up to do something this intimidating (and it is intimidating) requires a certain something that not a lot of people have. So, go have your adventure - I for one will be rooting for you.

    And don't worry about Maad - he's just jealous...
    Thanks JZ!

  39. #39
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    ....and yes, I am jealous....




  40. #40
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    ....and yes, I am jealous....
    3rd time's a charm! You know you want it...

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JoePAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,341
    Mike,
    I really like this idea you have of Picketpost to Utah. As you know I also have the 300 under my belt and personally would prefer April timeframe for the 'hotter" part of the route. But October works good for the later parts. So maybe one day I will get the AZT500 a try.
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '19 Ibis Ripmo, XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePAz View Post
    Mike,
    I really like this idea you have of Picketpost to Utah. As you know I also have the 300 under my belt and personally would prefer April timeframe for the 'hotter" part of the route. But October works good for the later parts. So maybe one day I will get the AZT500 a try.
    Yeah Joe. Before choosing this, I was going to do another grand depart 300 in 2020 - then the grand depart date changed to Oct and I didn't want to wait that long - that got the wheels turning and a 300 ITT this year in October just didn't appeal as much for whatever reason - namely even rougher than usual trail conditions (overgrown, etc).

    I was able to get a bigger chunk of time than I thought from work, but not quite big enough for a full attempt. And I NEED to see and be in some of these northern areas. I think the new 800 route plays well with a PP start point. I don't know if I would have considered a "450" if it started at picketpost then did comparatively an easier push (via apache trail and paved 188) to Jake's Corner and beyond. Having the four peaks climb followed by the 201 climb to Goldridge combined with very minimal resupply option is a 1/2 nutpunch worthy of the route IMO.

    Bottom line, the more people on the route and aware of the AZT in general is a good thing. Spreading those users out to help keep vital resources stocked and available (through hikers specifically) is important. I'm going to enjoy as much of it as possible.

    (So much for me not talking about it anymore haha)

  43. #43
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    Jennifer Hanson kicked off a southbound 300 ITT this morning. She's on the tracker. 3rd time could be the charm for her as well.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by schillingsworth View Post
    Jennifer Hanson kicked off a southbound 300 ITT this morning. She's on the tracker. 3rd time could be the charm for her as well.
    Been watching this AM. Excited to watch her progress!!

  45. #45
    ...
    Reputation: dtownmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by schillingsworth View Post
    Jennifer Hanson kicked off a southbound 300 ITT this morning. She's on the tracker. 3rd time could be the charm for her as well.
    up Ripsey and Oracle Ridge. oof.

  46. #46
    DFL>DNF>DNS
    Reputation: schillingsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,157
    Quote Originally Posted by dtownmtb View Post
    up Ripsey and Oracle Ridge. oof.
    She's OUT. Dinged up her knee in Martinez Canyon. She said she may give it another go shortly.

    In other AZT news, the Happy Jack singletrack project is all but complete sans a one mile piece of trail south of Shuffs Tank. That section will be completed at the end of the month during the trail build event.
    My Two Schillingsworth


    Ultra Endurance Posters & More: Posters/T-shirts & Stuff

Similar Threads

  1. 2020 Hightower 2 vs 2020 Tallboy 4
    By Doug in forum Santa Cruz
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 06:51 PM
  2. AZTR 300 / 750 Begins Friday 4/15
    By schillingsworth in forum Arizona
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 06:28 AM
  3. AZTR -> SLC 400 miles of dirty dirt dirt
    By Worn Treads in forum Bikepacking and Bike Expedition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 09:53 PM
  4. AZTR -> SLC 400 miles of dirty dirt dirt
    By Worn Treads in forum Utah
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 02:01 AM
  5. AZTR 300/750 Roll Call! The Suffering is near...
    By ECEGatorTuro in forum Arizona
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:28 AM

Members who have read this thread: 133

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.