Anyone want to join?

I'm going to be doing 35-40 mile days on the trail until Superior in passage #18. After that I'll take a route (single track, dirt road I think) around Apache Junction and Northern Phoenix to the Black Canyon area and then (roughly) to Sedona through the Mingus mountains. I've got until about the 10th or 11th of January so if anyone out there is looking to join me at some point on this journey I would be thrilled to connect with you by email. (I will have to get a sim card with a data plan somehow)

In a previous post I mentioned that I've cycle toured with a bob throughout Tierra Del Fuego, Northern Chile and then Bolivia. The wild Gaunacos and desert landscapes there were phenomenal! I've been pretty spoiled. But with a cyclo cross bike and a trailor, I was pretty limited to the asphalt. Bikepacking excites me because I'll be in sections of the Arizona wilderness that wont be interrupted by transport trucks. And I'll be able to see and hear a good selection of birds foreign to Ontario where I'm from.

Aaron