Anyone riding in Sedona this Wed-Sat?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Anyone riding in Sedona this Wed-Sat?

I am in Sedona for work and will be sticking around until the weekend to ride. If any of you guys are riding in the area and don't mind me tagging along let me know either here or in PM.

I was in Phoenix last weekend and rode with dirtbag, tisser, AZmtncycler and the rest of the crew at South Mountain and McDowell. You guys have some seriously awesome terrain here in Arizona!

Elitest thrill junkie
    Look up Mountain Bike Heaven or Bike 'n Bean, they do rides on the weekends. That's a great way to do it. I'll probably be staying in Prescott this weekend, but even if there are no phoenix people going there or locals that are interested, the shops in Sedona do rides and stuff. As for WORLD CLASS UPHILL.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    Look up Mountain Bike Heaven or Bike 'n Bean, they do rides on the weekends. That's a great way to do it. I'll probably be staying in Prescott this weekend, but even if there are no phoenix people going there or locals that are interested, the shops in Sedona do rides and stuff. As for WORLD CLASS UPHILL.
    Thanks for the tip! I dropped by Bike 'n Bean today to reserve a bike and they mentioned they have a shop ride on Friday afternoon. I'll stop by Mountain Bike Heaven as well.

I definitely experienced some WORLD CLASS UPHILL on the climb to Windgate Pass at McDowell ...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nybike1971
    Thanks for the tip! I dropped by Bike 'n Bean today to reserve a bike and they mentioned they have a shop ride on Friday afternoon. I'll stop by Mountain Bike Heaven as well.

I definitely experienced some WORLD CLASS UPHILL on the climb to Windgate Pass at McDowell ...
    71:

If you decide to do the Wednesday MBH ride at 10 AM we can show you something fun to ride.

Doc

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc
    71:

If you decide to do the Wednesday MBH ride at 10 AM we can show you something fun to ride.

Doc
    Unfortunately I am going to be busy with work until 12pm on Wed. I'll be at Bike 'n Bean ready to ride at 1pm. Any way I can meet you guys somewhere along the way? Are you riding any other day this week?

Thanks for the offer!

Members who have read this thread: 0