banned
    Sep 2005

New question here. Anyone camping/riding in Flag Sat 7/25

Myself and possibly one other person will be in Flag this weekend. I have a pretty good idea of the route (see below), so anyone is welcome to join or offer up some suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My other ride is your mom
    looks like a nice little spin and I'd normally say I'd meet you up there, but I've got a date with another 60 miles real close by on Sunday...enjoy, should be great weather now that the rains have come.

mtbr member
    Yo 123, A.P.B might be heading up saturday to join ya. I emailed him about your plans, hopefully he'll chime in. Have fun.
    SHITBIRD

banned
    Sep 2005
    SWEET!!!!

(who's A.P.B??)

Edit: I remember.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Looks cool. Just a question: Have you ridden Private Reserve before? Most people ride it on DH bikes, and while you can get away with a lot less travel (I've done it with my lesser-travel bike), just want you to realize it's steeper than lower Wasabi with some sections where you have to commit, such as the double on top (ok, you could walk around it) or the big rock-roll at the bottom (you can't walk around this). If you've done it before, then ignore this.

I enjoyed the secret-trail re-route last weekend, they did a nice job on that.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Hey Mtn. Biker123 we are heading Saturday Morn shoot me your number and i well call tonight or tommorrow to ride.

Andy
    JRA

banned
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    Looks cool. Just a question: Have you ridden Private Reserve before? Most people ride it on DH bikes, and while you can get away with a lot less travel (I've done it with my lesser-travel bike), just want you to realize it's steeper than lower Wasabi with some sections where you have to commit, such as the double on top (ok, you could walk around it) or the big rock-roll at the bottom (you can't walk around this). If you've done it before, then ignore this.
    Sounds fun!!

Andy, PM sent. See you guys tomorrow morning.

Anyone else?

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Sounds fun!!

Andy, PM sent. See you guys tomorrow morning.

Anyone else?
    If I wasn't going to be on a plane to elsewhere I'd meet ya... have a ball! Don't forget the Supermoto side of Elden.

banned
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Myself and possibly one other person will be in Flag this weekend. I have a pretty good idea of the route (see below), so anyone is welcome to join or offer up some suggestions.
    Thanks again AZ! I had to do it solo, but I did it

mtbr member
    Nice write up 123. Bummer I had other plans, maybe next time. I told ya happy ending is steep, but I am sure you handled it just fine. Later.
    SHITBIRD

Members who have read this thread: 0