Anybody up for Flag this weekend maybe..- Mtbr.com
    igoslo

Anybody up for Flag this weekend maybe..

I'm thinking about doing a Schultzish ride this weekend Sat or Sun. I've got my own personal local willing to layout the route, nothing to crazy, I'd say a B-like ride with stops to water the dog(not normally a fan of riding with dogs, but if they all were like this one it'd be gravy). Post up if your tempted, and I'll come up with a more solid plan.
    Last edited by SoloRider; 07-10-2006 at 08:34 PM.

Saucy Size
    Yeah, very tempted. I haven't gotten up to Flag yet this year.

p.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005

flag

The trails are nice and tacky. It is a bit humid believe it or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's a sledgehammer...
    Hey! I just moved to Flag and am totally up for some riding!! I actually got a place jut off the 180 by Schultz Creek Road. Unfortunately I'm leaving town thursday morning for a road-trip to pennsylvania, but I will be back in 3 weeks...or longer if I'm having fun. Just look for me on here.

mtbr member
    Turns out I am going to be up there with my wife for the weekend. I can go early on Sunday morning, Will just need to be back to the hotel around 12 or 1pm. she's not an mtb'r, but supportive of my problem.
    I'm not sure where Schultz is, but if my time parameters dont screw up what you're planning I'd love to join.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by SoloRider
    I'm thinking about doing a Schultzish ride this weekend Sat or Sun. I've got my own personal local willing to layout the route, nothing to crazy, I'd say a B-like ride with stops to water the dog(not normally a fan of riding with dogs, but if they all were like this one it'd be gravy). Post up if your tempted, and I'll come up with a more solid plan.

wrecking crew
    oooohhh...teeeempted! I've been wanting to hit trails up there!

Saturday is probably out for us heading up to Flag, we have to work that afternoon. Maybe sunday...depends on how early. I'll see what the rest of the wrecking crew wanna do.

su ling
    ~~~

igoslo
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman
    Turns out I am going to be up there with my wife for the weekend. I can go early on Sunday morning, Will just need to be back to the hotel around 12 or 1pm. she's not an mtb'r, but supportive of my problem.
    I'm not sure where Schultz is, but if my time parameters dont screw up what you're planning I'd love to join.
    Bob
    Sunday sounds good to me. BTW sorry I missed you this weekend, got to the lot a bit late and saw your car there but no Bob. PM sent.

igoslo
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~
    oooohhh...teeeempted! I've been wanting to hit trails up there!

Saturday is probably out for us heading up to Flag, we have to work that afternoon. Maybe sunday...depends on how early. I'll see what the rest of the wrecking crew wanna do.

su ling
    Come on now, SuButtRodr wants to play, I just know it. It's not getting too hot up there yet so we don't have to hit the trails so early it hurts. I thinking about leaving town at 5:30 or 6 but only because my local can be a bit of a slow starter sometimes.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Sunday AM may work............

Never ridden up there but have wanted to for quite a while. How many miles are we talking and what type of terrain? I would need directions from the Prescott area.

Tom
    '06 Enduro Expert

Members who have read this thread: 0