Anybody planning on riding South Mountain tomorrow around 3pm?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Anybody planning on riding South Mountain tomorrow around 3pm?

I'm in town this week with my wife and planned on riding from Cactus bikes to south mountain to do some riding. Anybody planning on riding there around 3pm tomorrow, tuesday? I have never been past Moab and I'm really excited but it's always more fun to ride with people who know the lay of the land and trails as opposed to stopping at every junction to check a trail map. Shoot me an email me bnroconnell@comcast.net maybe I can jump onto your group ride or just meet up and ride with you for a bit. Thanks Brian

im4Gsus
    what kind of riding are you looking to do?

somo offers everything from somewhat tame (desert classic) to technical (national) to insane dH (holbert, geronimo?).
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    what kind of riding are you looking to do?

somo offers everything from somewhat tame (desert classic) to technical (national) to insane dH (holbert, geronimo?).

Yeah, thats a appropriate question for SoMo. If you are leaving from Cactus, then Fish may be able to point you in the right direction.

There is a Tues/Thurs group that rides about that time, but they are all pretty much "A" class riders.

RidingRiot, if you see this, maybe they could tag with your group?

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by boconnell
    I'm in town this week with my wife and planned on riding from Cactus bikes to south mountain to do some riding. Anybody planning on riding there around 3pm tomorrow, tuesday? I have never been past Moab and I'm really excited but it's always more fun to ride with people who know the lay of the land and trails as opposed to stopping at every junction to check a trail map. Shoot me an email me bnroconnell@comcast.net maybe I can jump onto your group ride or just meet up and ride with you for a bit. Thanks Brian
    Brian do you like to climb? I'll be out there around 4 to do some climbing about 5 miles worth I think. Will you be with your wife or going alone??
    I need to ride more and work less.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Just got back from Mormon/National. It was packed out there today.
    d

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant
    Just got back from Mormon/National. It was packed out there today.
    d
    And it will be until April. Boo.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    It'll just be me and I'll be riding a rental hardtail and so won't be expecting to do any drops etc...lol...just looking for some challenging, fast flowy singletrack. From what I see there won't be much in the way of roots out there...lol...I'm from Delaware and most of our trails are all roots and rocks, should be fun to just let it rip.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    liteandfast I emailed you, I can catch up with you depending on the public transit from downtown and how long it takes I think 4 sounds resonable. we land around 1:40

Members who have read this thread: 0