mtbr member

Any place locally to get a Magicshine light before Saturday night?

Ok I screwed up and did not pay attention that the Charity night race at the comp loops is this Saturday. Is there a local shop that sells the Magicshine light? I have a light already but not nearly as bright as I would like. And after seeing all the glowing reviews on the Magicshine and the price, its hard to justify the price on a more expensive one.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I think slippery pig 2 demos the nite rider minewt mini. If that will help.

mtbr member
    You will be able to purchase the magicshines at the event Saturday night from GEOMAN... I think there might even be a discount off the web price... but they will be there with lights for sale!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamen00
    You will be able to purchase the magicshines at the event Saturday night from GEOMAN... I think there might even be a discount off the web price... but they will be there with lights for sale!!
    Right on! I am glad to see they are keeping the business going after Geoman's unfortunate passing.
    I am assuming the batteries are precharged for the event sales?

mtbr member
    Yeah - just confirmed that the batteries will be charged and the lights will be ready to use!

I love bike!
    That's cool. Been wanting to get a 2nd light and keep putting it off. Any idea if they'll have the accessories too (helmet mount, Y cables, etc)?

mtbr member
    yep - he is bringing a whole bunch of stuff up and will have a booth setup at the event. They have also donated a couple of lighting systems for the raffle!

GeoMan
    Thanks Tom, yes we will be bringing precharged 900 Plus lightsets, 1400 lightsets, spare batteries, helmet mounts and a few of the new tailights for the roadies to take a look at. We are doing a charity night special $85 for the 900 Plus and Helmet Mount included. We are looking forward to getting more involved in the AZ cycling scene now that we have a GMG crew member who is local.

yep - he is bringing a whole bunch of stuff up and will have a booth setup at the event. They have also donated a couple of lighting systems for the raffle!
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

Members who have read this thread: 0