Any locals have a Monocog 29er yet?- Mtbr.com
    CrazyEye

Any locals have a Monocog 29er yet?

Any locals have a Monocog 29er yet?

mtbr member
    Yeah.

We're like the same size you and I so if you come out to our ThrNR tonight, put some lights on mine and take her if you'd like?

Harv out.
    Brian "Harvey" Roberts

CrazyEye

Hey Harv

Quote Originally Posted by phichibri
    Yeah.

We're like the same size you and I so if you come out to our ThrNR tonight, put some lights on mine and take her if you'd like?

Harv out.
    That would be sweet. I wanted to get out there, but I have my son tonight. Maybe I can swing it next Thursday? I finally got a light, so I'm gonna try to start going up there more on Thursdays. Oh yeah I went up there a couple weeks ago and hit the "Grunt" for the first time. It was killer, totally dug the little bridge! Totally added a new dimension to the trails, good job man!

mtbr member

Grunt

Did you make the climbs and the switchbacks?

That one little climb right after you go around that tree is a bit on the steep-side (not too bad if you DON'T lose traction, but therein lies the problem. . .). Additionally that Switchback that has an inside or outside-line is kinda' tricky too -- still fun and thanks a TON for the props!

Anxious to see ya' out here on Thursdays. The groups have been small for a month or so -- like 4 to 8 people and there's a few that don't like riding at night so they leave at about 5 to 5:15 so the "night-crawlers" crew is even smaller then. I just personally find it more fun with more folks going, but that's just me.

Later.
    Brian "Harvey" Roberts

I have my own terminator
    I will be there!! I might even bring some refreshments if I get time Gotta close the shop tonight so i will make it by the skin of my teeth
    Life may suck, but the alternative is unacceptable.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

mtbr member

Refreshements? Yeah!

Hey man, Mike, Eileen and Wilbur are all going early again and Kim and Jim and I are going at 6:30. Jim and I are doing the full-loops if interested and guessing that Kim will be doing the front side that you guys usually do.

See ya' tonight and THANKS in advance!!!
    Brian "Harvey" Roberts

CrazyEye
    Quote Originally Posted by phichibri
    Did you make the climbs and the switchbacks?

That one little climb right after you go around that tree is a bit on the steep-side (not too bad if you DON'T lose traction, but therein lies the problem. . .). Additionally that Switchback that has an inside or outside-line is kinda' tricky too -- still fun and thanks a TON for the props!

Anxious to see ya' out here on Thursdays. The groups have been small for a month or so -- like 4 to 8 people and there's a few that don't like riding at night so they leave at about 5 to 5:15 so the "night-crawlers" crew is even smaller then. I just personally find it more fun with more folks going, but that's just me.

Later.
    Pretty much, I pushed it up one real step, short spot right after a switch back. Probably dabbed my foot on a couple switchbacks. I had too many sake bombers the night before so I wasn't "on" that day. I was about perfect for me though. Itís tough, but defiantly ride-able. I hate trails that you canít imagine anyone riding up. I guess thatís what happens when they are actually built by bikers for bikers

mtbr member

i know of someone

search for vo2 deficient. he got one w/ a marz. marathon about a month ago and has a number of pictures posted.

Members who have read this thread: 0