Any group of guys doing any DH races this summer?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Any group of guys doing any DH races this summer?

Money is a little too tight to try and do any by myself.Looking to see if anybody or a couple of guys are already planning to do a couple already and split the costs up.My races don't go off till Sunday afternoon ,just incase that might be an issue.I'd like to do some Mtn States races or pro grt.-most of them are in Colorado anyway.Somebody give me some reason to stay on my bike this summer.Or I'll just stay home and get fat and old......(er).
    codafurnituredesign.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scary
    Money is a little too tight to try and do any by myself.Looking to see if anybody or a couple of guys are already planning to do a couple already and split the costs up.My races don't go off till Sunday afternoon ,just incase that might be an issue.I'd like to do some Mtn States races or pro grt.-most of them are in Colorado anyway.Somebody give me some reason to stay on my bike this summer.Or I'll just stay home and get fat and old......(er).
    this kinda sounds like a male seeking group thought they had something like singles activities for people like you. None of this online stuff. you know people can track this, right.

You already gat the second part down pretty goodNah I hear you, I think I turned into a couch potato. I watch way to much TV and sit in front of this computer way to much here of late, there's only so much you can do with a four month old baby and now its getting hotter.

I talked to you a lill bout this Co. trip..... what dates or events you wanna hit up? I'll be up in the Grand Canyon from June12-23 doing a lill bike rentals and high elev. training so any time after that I'd be down. think that might get me in a lill better shape for the season.

Might have the tranny done on the van by then, just means no DH rig for the season..

mtbr member
    There's a pro grt in winter park July 31,they have am races too.you should do it chainless.A Mtn sts cup June 26? And July 10th.I'd like to do any of them .But I'd like to get my ass handed to me at the grt.I'm stupid like that.
    I'm only rolling with you if the windows roll down .
    codafurnituredesign.com

mtbr member
    There's a pro grt in winter park July 31,they have am races too.you should do it chainless.A Mtn sts cup June 26? And July 10th.I'd like to do any of them .But I'd like to get my ass handed to me at the grt.I'm stupid like that.
    I'm only rolling with you if the windows roll down .
    nice, So do you need a license for these ProGRT races...or could I just sign up and support the event

mtbr member
    Depends, I saw people last year at solvista just there riding over the weekend.you have to be a licensed pro for the "pro " races.But I'm sure you could race cat 1 and do really well.I can't believe "80" views and 1 dude responding . Back in the day we'd have 10-12 guys locally doin races.What the heck?Too much weed for speed for the new crop of riders?
    codafurnituredesign.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I'm wearing flip flops and drinking a cold one, sorry, can't help you.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    I'm wearing flip flops and drinking a cold one, sorry, can't help you.

Redneck

mtbr member
    Depends, I saw people last year at solvista just there riding over the weekend.you have to be a licensed pro for the "pro " races.But I'm sure you could race cat 1 and do really well.I can't believe "80" views and 1 dude responding . Back in the day we'd have 10-12 guys locally doin races.What the heck?Too much weed for speed for the new crop of riders?
    go easy on us now, the weed for speed crew just might have to lock your windows next time and get you a safety contact while you sit b!tch ...

Guess I'm out, the only license I have is cat1 couch potato. Still down for a trip though, maybe hit up a few other spots as well and have some fun. I know you don't like the F word (fun) it sure is a nice pace though you should try it some day...maybe take a chain off and relearn how to ride, or grease your rotors

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Redneck
    haha, Damn right!!!

mtbr member
    haha, Damn right!!!
    put some flip flops on and go work those trails

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenspokesSteve-o
    go easy on us now, the weed for speed crew just might have to lock your windows next time and get you a safety contact while you sit b!tch ...
    See ,now you're destroying the trust I was starting to build up with"your type"
    Guess I'm out, the only license I have is cat1 couch potato. Still down for a trip though, maybe hit up a few other spots as well and have some fun. I know you don't like the F word (fun) it sure is a nice pace though you should try it some day...maybe take a chain off and relearn how to ride, or grease your rotors
    Hey! I had a bad day!+doing holbert 1st run messes with my "flow".That's the downside of not playing it safe for breakfast.
    codafurnituredesign.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Flip flops and pick axes.....scary stuff. BTW, I just got the word that the Reserves are clear! The Flag DH season is on!

mtbr member
    Flip flops and pick axes.....scary stuff. BTW, I just got the word that the Reserves are clear! The Flag DH season is on!

nice, I knew a Phx. boy working those trails last weekend would get you girls in motion to get the rest clened up

Hey I'll be up in the Canyon area from june 12th -23rd pimping out bikes on the rim. should hook up.

mtbr member
    NICE, thanks for the info . I see a trip coming up next weekend?
    SHITBIRD

Members who have read this thread: 0