Any Flagstaff-area rental fleets? (for XC)- Mtbr.com
    Steep Hill

Any Flagstaff-area rental fleets? (for XC)

Help!

Do you know where I can score a XC rental bike in the Flagstaff area? I will need it around June 10-14 in a xl frame. I'm desperate, thanks in advance!

Steve
    ** Obey gravity. It's the law. **

jjs
    mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    There's a relativly new shop in Flag called Adventure Racing Concepts on Beaver Ave (downtown). It's really a multisport store specializing in adventure racing, but last time I was there I seem to remember seeing something about a K2 rental fleet. I've spoken with the owner several times and he's a really cool, very nice guy. If it were me, I'd start there, and if he doesn't have anything that suits your needs, I'm sure he could refer you to somwhere else.

Other cool bike shops in Flag are Cosmic cycles (downtown), Absolute Bikes (downtown). Great people at both. Don't know if they have rental fleets, but you could give them a call and again, they may be able to help you out more than me.

Have fun in Flag. Awsome place, can't wait to move back.

Jeff

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Bust out the Visa

Just go purchase the Titus. Might be able to get into a demo model for a 'good deal'. At least you will have a local presence if you should snap their frame in half.

Steep Hill

Perfect!

Thanks for the leads!

Just got off the phone with a buddy who recently started his own MTB touring company. I will still rent, but he is giving me his personal HT for a song. I will hold onto the Flag dealers just in case something falls through!

FlyinTurbo - Unfortunately Titus does not have a XL in their rental fleet (why???), otherwise I would tried to secure a demo for that week.

Thanks!
    ** Obey gravity. It's the law. **