mad aussie

Any Arizona riders looking to do the PCP2P?

Its the Park City point to point race, September 5th.

http://thepcpp.com/

75 miles, 14,000 feet of climbing and 90% singletrack! I would like to go and got preliminary approval from the CFO. It would be great to find somebody to share the cost of gas and accomodations and to split the driving. PM me if anybody interested.

Kevin

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Wombat
    Its the Park City point to point race, September 5th.

http://thepcpp.com/

75 miles, 14,000 feet of climbing and 90% singletrack! I would like to go and got preliminary approval from the CFO. It would be great to find somebody to share the cost of gas and accomodations and to split the driving. PM me if anybody interested.

Kevin
    not gonna happen for me, but something to plan for in future years. looks super duper fun. good luck!!!
    YES to Scottsdale Prop 420
    Our Preserve, Our Taxes, Our Vote

Old but slow.
    Apr 2005
    Sounds pretty brutal - luckily I'll be rafting down the Colorado at that time. Have a great ride though!

Fragile - must be Italian
    Huh...this is the first time I've heard of this race...and I like it! 90+% singletrack...now that's what I call a mountain bike race. I despise racing on fire roads (which is why I am now wondering why I enrolled in the AZ-88, which I just found out to be 90% fire road...ugh).

I could be in. I'll have to check my calendar for Sep and see if I can swing it.

Thx...Doug

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I'm not going to be racing this, but for any one who is, I am from the Salt Lake area, and September is PRIMO riding weather for Park City. Also, start training in Flagstaff, because Park City's elevation is pretty close to that. The lowest you will be riding at will be around 7000' (I haven't checked out the course, but all the trails in that area are 6700'-11000').

.G.
    "Doing the right thing" is like water. It's good for all living things,and flows without thinking about where it's going.

Tucson, AZ
    Check your PM.

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by dgangi
    the AZ-88, which I just found out to be 90% fire road...ugh).
    huh?!?!
    maybe 20 miles in the first loop (10 of which you will not notice), and some Flag urban trail in the second.
    YES to Scottsdale Prop 420
    Our Preserve, Our Taxes, Our Vote

Members who have read this thread: 0