mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Another Sedona question

Hey Guys,

I read all the recent posts and checked through the search function already. I'll be in Sedona the 13-15th of Nov and I'm still looking for a hotel to stay at. I got a rental from Bike and Bean lined up but the Red Agave was already booked. Any other places that you could recommend that also have good trail proximity and are bike friendly?

Thanks in Advance

mtbr member
    We found a house rental on VRBO on short notice. I am heading up to Sedona this Thursday through Sunday. The house will sleep four and it was about $225.00 a night. It is located right near the base of Schnebly hill. I tried the Red Agave as well, and they were full. If you want the specific listing information, let me know and I'll send you a link.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F.I.T.nj View Post
    Hey Guys,

I read all the recent posts and checked through the search function already. I'll be in Sedona the 13-15th of Nov and I'm still looking for a hotel to stay at. I got a rental from Bike and Bean lined up but the Red Agave was already booked. Any other places that you could recommend that also have good trail proximity and are bike friendly?

Thanks in Advance
    Days Inn (West Sedona)

mtbr member
    Days Inn, Sedona Real, Sedona Rouge, or Best Western Inn of Sedona are good West Sedona picks. In the Village, Days Inn (formerly Kokopelli Inn), The Views Inn, or La Quinta.
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

Over the Hill
    Last few years been staying Red Agave but the years before that we stayed at Sugarloaf...they are cheap and bike friendly. SUGAR LOAF LODGE - SEDONA ARIZONA

Aren't all the places to stay in Sedona near a trail?

Dean

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dstepper View Post
    Last few years been staying Red Agave but the years before that we stayed at Sugarloaf...they are cheap and bike friendly. SUGAR LOAF LODGE - SEDONA ARIZONA

Aren't all the places to stay in Sedona near a trail?

Dean
    Most of the places to stay in Sedona are a five minute drive or 15 minute ride from a trailhead.
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

My other ride is your mom
    -1 on the Days Inn West Sedona.....got screwed over there on a credit card transaction that was not handled properly from a customer service or moral standpoint....and I'm an el cheepo, Days Inn fan. Best Western Inn of Sedona took care of us though...they also take pets.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    -1 on the Days Inn West Sedona.....got screwed over there on a credit card transaction that was not handled properly from a customer service or moral standpoint....and I'm an el cheepo, Days Inn fan. Best Western Inn of Sedona took care of us though...they also take pets.
    Mad:

I wonder if all the other people I see staying at Days Inn need to be warned? Thanks for your recommendation, I have a friend staying at Days Inn next week and will get back on this thread if she was taken advantage of.

TD

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Thanks a ton guys!

Booked Sedona Real. Got a great deal as part of a package. We'll be riding the 13th -15th.

If any locals want to show 2 Jersey boys how its done in Sedona PM me.

Thanks Again!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F.I.T.nj View Post
    Thanks a ton guys!

Booked Sedona Real. Got a great deal as part of a package. We'll be riding the 13th -15th.

If any locals want to show 2 Jersey boys how its done in Sedona PM me.

Thanks Again!
    FIT

Send me a PM a couple days before you get here and we will try and ride with you if something else more urgent doesn't come up.

TD