My other ride is your mom

All Hail RoadTulsaTown

Hi! I'm from Tulsa and I'm here to tell you how it is. I'm from the murer capitol of America and most folks my age are dead or are in prison.....I'm my own 8-Mile! Or is it 9-Mile.....I dunno, I get confused sometimes because I saw it in a movie once.

I don't want to just sit around the AES after party and talk about how crappy the course was, but I want to bring my opinions to a wider, more ignorant audience to stroke my ego......so MTBR here I come!

You see.....even though I'm fast, I still can't fill that hole in my soul without paying the troll toll....so now I have to berate rando's and strangers to make me feel good for a few minutes every day. I mean seriously, just who are the jerks who made this course....if you can even call it that! The folks who came up with this AES thing seriously don't know what riding is about. I mean, I've ridden like 5000 miles on terrain that you can't handle....so with all due respect (to me), don't bother questioning my commitment to the sport. I'm so core, the center of the earth just quit!

I seriously left it all in Tulsa and now show up with my dog at trailheads in my home on wheels to show just how real I am. This act on MTBR is just an accoutrement to my charrade......I'm really insecure about my life choices and REALLY need to feel a part of something. Will you be my friend?

Don't critisize me or call me out....if you did not toe the line today, you're irrelevent. Never mind I'm still struggling to figure out this whole grass-root, GPS, self-sufficient concept. Can someone please explain WHY I have to pick my bike up on a ride?

Signed,

RoadTulsaTown

All Hail RoadTulsaTown-8-mile-gallery-8.jpg

Meatbomb
    LOL... Well done!!!

IPA tester
    I hear there is a free beer garden at mile 10 bro
    "We'll ride it until they pave it."

-Urban Yeti
    Dirttreaders.com

mtbr member
    Turkey Mountain rocks. And home of Biker Fox!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 164
Size:  3.3 KB

My other ride is your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    Ohh my gourd!!!!! That seriously is.....wow....just wow.......i mean.......ummmm........wow......that's the best thing I've seen since I saw a little person (midget for you jerks) giving a Michael Jackson tribute show on the side of the road in Tegucigalpa last week.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    Ohh my gourd!!!!! That seriously is.....wow....just wow.......i mean.......ummmm........wow......that's the best thing I've seen since I saw a little person (midget for you jerks) giving a Michael Jackson tribute show on the side of the road in Tegucigalpa last week.
    My mom and brother live in Tulsa. I had a chance encounter with Biker Fox on Memorial Ave. He was riding wheelies in the median and doing his patented front flip. He's the real deal. Unlike..well you know.

Meatbomb
    Where is Lame when you need him? He's not here because this thread sucks. Less HAB and more dropping of pros.

Elitest thrill junkie
    I have ridden there. Did not see BF. Will pass by there most likely in a few weeks on the way to AR for Bentonville.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem View Post
    I have ridden there. Did not see BF. Will pass by there most likely in a few weeks on the way to AR for Bentonville.
    Right on. I wouldn't stop for Turkey but if your in the area it's fun. I rode NW Arkansas last October to see what all the hype was about. Coler is pretty awesome.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Right on. I wouldn't stop for Turkey but if your in the area it's fun. I rode NW Arkansas last October to see what all the hype was about. Coler is pretty awesome.
    I rode there back when I was stationed in OK. It wasn't really worth the drive, we had some gnar terrain right where I was stationed at on the 12 miles of hell course, but that riding is long since gone, kind of replaced by medicine park. I rode Turkey just to do something different.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.