mtbr member
    Sep 2008

ALL DAY Shuttles Tomorrow May 2nd COME RIDE

Ok so we will be running shuttles tomorrow, Saturday May 2nd, ALL DAY from 7am to 7pm. Yes, thats right, 12 hours of shuttles. Here is the deal. There will be a group joining us that will be competing with eachother for who can get the most runs in the day. These people will be showing up at 630 at scorpion gulch and will be throwing down all day. If you feel like competing, everyone is welcome to! There will be some schwag prizes and stuff, very informal but very fun. If you do not feel like competing everyone is welcome to come by and ride shuttles at any point during the day! If you get off work at 2, come ride untill dark. It will be a fun day of riding bikes, grillin some good food, and chillin with the homies. See you guys there!

Timeand Place: If you want to compete, 630am at scorpion gulch, if you dont compete come any time!

Any questions email either myself Joey@smokenspokes.com or Steve-O Steve@smokenspokes.com or call one of our cells
    My cell - 516-996-8412
    Steve-Os cell - 623-889-4190

mtbr member
    all I gat to say is bring yer A,B&C game, cause yer gona need it fer this.......... LoL

sixsixtysix
    I'll be there playing journalist. Might get some runs in later in the day after everyone else is completely gassed

mtbr member
    I know its going to be an awesome event, I'm so bummed I can't ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    I know its going to be an awesome event, I'm so bummed I can't ride.

Just get your arse down there and tend to the grill!!!! Do something useful for once!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Just get your arse down there and tend to the grill!!!! Do something useful for once!!!
    bite me.
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

******ed or Branded??
    bite me.

That was a pretty girlish response!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

sixsixtysix
    That was a pretty girlish response!

You guys need to hug it out.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    You guys need to hug it out.
    doodoo could try riding in a real competition this weekend instead of another "beginner" race...

******ed or Branded??
    can't say much for you buddy, at least I did a race. matter of fact two now under my belt. what you got?????? that's right but a goose egg!

mtbr member
    can't say much for you buddy, at least I did a race. matter of fact two now under my belt. what you got?????? that's right but a goose egg!
    Oh yeah...I forgot that you had already raced before Bootleg...

Definitely no sandbagging then

I'm not sure if I should race...I'm a little worried considering every time I've tried to go to one, something bad has happened to me...

mtbr member
    doodooboi you're my hero.
    I take it all back.
    The ARF Factory Race Team will soon dominate the world.

I for one salute you.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    All day shuttles now that's a time I can make....unfortunately moving tomorrow.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

******ed or Branded??
    doodooboi you're my hero.
    I take it all back.
    The ARF Factory Race Team will soon dominate the world.

I for one salute you.

That's right didn't you swing by the ARF and pick up like 3 1/2 set of tires???

Thanks for the salute now be at shuttles tomorrow to get your drink on early in the morning!!!

mtbr member
    Thanks for the salute now be at shuttles tomorrow to get your drink on early in the morning!!!
    I'm simply trying to plot the downfall of the ARF.

I wouldn't count on that...

******ed or Branded??
    [QUOTE=KavuRider]I'm simply trying to plot the downfall of the ARF.
    [QUOTE]

Never! Downfall is for broken toed, emoed, bald headed wankers, who wants to quite the streak of days on the bottle!!!

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=doodooboi][QUOTE=KavuRider]I'm simply trying to plot the downfall of the ARF.

Never! Downfall is for broken toed, emoed, bald headed wankers, who wants to quite the streak of days on the bottle!!!
    I thought downfall was for hacks on pretty bikes who dead sailor jumps?

******ed or Branded??
    [QUOTE=KavuRider][QUOTE=doodooboi]
    I'm simply trying to plot the downfall of the ARF.

I thought downfall was for hacks on pretty bikes who dead sailor jumps?

Nope! worng againg it's for Mark Weir looking fools with too many bikes to even know what to do with them besides just riding them and making good use of it.

mtbr member
    Both you chicks need to sema down......show up ride er grill and chill er even hike up and be a heckler on the trail

Gat some good news, we gat a LIQUOR permit so drinking BEERS in the park is 100% ALL GOOD, so bring the beers and remember drink responsibly

So far we have like 3 EZ UPS, tarp w/straps, if you have portable shad please bring it, it'll be a tent city of DH'ers

Hey DOODOO you bringing the grill? anyone else have a lill grill post up and bring it....

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenspokesSteve-o
    Both you chicks need to sema down......show up ride er grill and chill er even hike up and be a heckler on the trail

Gat some good news, we gat a LIQUOR permit so drinking BEERS in the park is 100% ALL GOOD, so bring the beers and remember drink responsibly

So far we have like 3 EZ UPS, tarp w/straps, if you have portable shad please bring it, it'll be a tent city of DH'ers

Hey DOODOO you bringing the grill? anyone else have a lill grill post up and bring it....
    hell yeah I'm bringing the grill also a table and another e-z up. I'll be ther early so if anyone wants to start grilln' early for pre ride grub so be it!!!

mtbr member

Found a use for Kavu while he cant ride.

I have always told myself that Boyscout needed some booters whata ya guys think yay or nay c'mon kavue take one for the team.

mtbr member
    That's probably the stupidest thing Ive ever seen a human being do.... never underestimate the powers of tequila I guess

On the another note would like to give a BIG thanks to all that rolled out yesterday..

that was the first for everyone (21) peps.....12hrs of SoMo

Big props goes out to Mikeee aka Gumbe,he took home the wins on the chain less, la mound start DH and the fastest (last) lap #12 from the towers to national to Geronimo..

Adrian gets props in the 30 year old categories throwing down 12 laps as well, A (adrian) was keeping gumbe in check all day going back and forth on Geronimo and Hilbert, Adrian was holding down with some sweet fast runs and a few hair ball "almost''

The only lady on the hill was Meeeegan and she was trucking right along with the boys till the end throwing down 11 runs on SoMo, super amazed in the strength in those lill Twinkies fingers

That's definitely a day for the books 12 hrs of DH on SoMo. I know there were lots of pics and vids taken so keep yer eyes posted...thanks again

Members who have read this thread: 0