Alert !!! Armed Hikers Having ManMan Interludes While not Yielding To Uphill Cyclist- Mtbr.com
    JohnniO

Alert !!! Armed Hikers Having ManMan Interludes While not Yielding To Uphill Cyclist

We need that bike patrol ASAP !!!!!!!

Please be sure to dismount and wave
    Last edited by JohnniO; 08-19-2010 at 10:16 AM.

Low speed, High Drag
    I get the South Park reference, but what the hell does all that other stuff mean? What does a chick in a see through top have to do with armed hikers? I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing airplane glue!
    I need a cool saying to put here.

JohnniO
    Why do you need a reason to post a pic of a chick in a see through top. I guess glue has "other" symptoms.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhogaz
    What does a chick in a see through top have to do with armed hikers?
    Machine gun jubblies.

Low speed, High Drag
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnniO
    Why do you need a reason to post a pic of a chick in a see through top. I guess glue has "other" symptoms.
    Well, the glue hasn't affected my ability to spell, or even use a spell checker. (I'm pretty sure your man bear caption was supposed to read "sighting", not "siting") It hasn't taken away my ability to create a post that make sense, and it hasn't taken away my desire for boobies, or machine gun jubblies, if you will..

Your original title, and following post are just confusing. Now go back and fix your mistakes.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Well, the glue hasn't affected my ability to spell, or even use a spell checker. (I'm pretty sure your man bear caption was supposed to read "sighting", not "siting") It hasn't taken away my ability to create a post that make sense, and it hasn't taken away my desire for boobies, or machine gun jubblies, if you will..

Your original title, and following post are just confusing. Now go back and fix your mistakes.
    ...well you heard the man....fix it....

banned
    Man Bear Pig is no laughing matter. Especially if he's waiting for man on man action and rutting near the Dreamy Draw trail head.

Enough with the pompous grammar police already. It's an internet chat board and nobody paid for spelling and grammar advice.

JohnniO

Picking on spelling , ooooh tough guy... Im sure the chicks dig you.

I left an error in this post so you can get your rocks off again.
    Original errors left in place so you may go back and look at them again when you're feeling
    inadequate and need an ego boost.

Meatpuppet
    Victoria Beckham used to be good looking, why do these broads go a fugg themselves up with so much surgery??
    Case in point - Jenna Jameson!!!!
    My Third Eye Has A Cataract

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtrodr
    Victoria Beckham used to be good looking, why do these broads go a fugg themselves up with so much surgery??
    Case in point - Jenna Jameson!!!!
    /\ /\ /\ X2

What, who, me?
    Jul 2006
    Did you not have your morning Mtn.Dew when you posted? DANG! Talk about a backside Jones with a rattler shake.

Mike
    SKA Racing, beer and bikes. What more could you ask for?

Low speed, High Drag
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerideAZ
    Man Bear Pig is no laughing matter. Especially if he's waiting for man on man action and rutting near the Dreamy Draw trail head.

Enough with the pompous grammar police already. It's an internet chat board and nobody paid for spelling and grammar advice.
    Oh yeah, well I didn't pay for somebody on the interweb to tell me what to do. Yeah, take that!

In case no one got it, I was only posting in jest, and did not mean to stir up images of jack booted thugs, stomping all over posts and correcting grammatical errors. No harm, nor any insult was intended.

Members who have read this thread: 0