mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Adventure Racing Team looking for new members

Looking to build up a strong competitive Adventure Race Team. I've transitioned from Xterra, MTB racing and other triathlons in to AR and haven't looked back. Built a Checkpointtracker registered team called the Coyotes (also on FB Coyotes Adventure Race Team) composed of some of my local friends and co-workers that are also strong athletes but between family and other obligations cant dedicate to every race as much as I can.

Desire is to build a team of around 6-8 racers and do monthly training sessions (would love to do more but this is realistic)

Goal: Is to complete in the Checkpointtacker System in the Co-Ed 4 person team but will continue to do 2 person if that's all the team i can field.

Location: Currently reside in Lake Havasu City, AZ but frequent PHX, Vegas, Riverside, CA so training can rotate.

Next race is May 15 in San Luis Obispo, CA http://www.ccadventure.com/d2d/

LINKS
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lake-Havasu-City-AZ/Coyotes-Adventure-Race-Team/109125655833907#!/pages/Lake-Havasu-City-AZ/Coyotes-Adventure-Race-Team/109125655833907

www.checkpointtracker.com

If interested hit me up would love to do a training session or just meet like minded individuals,

Aaron Boatman
    928-208-8728
    aaronboatman@yahoo.com
    Aaron Boatman
    Lake Havasu City

Local Rides AZ stuff

FACEBOOK

My other ride is your mom
    Looks cool except for the running......I only run from sabertooth tigers, otherwise; I walk. Good luck in finding some mates.

Rhino
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    Looks cool except for the running......I only run from sabertooth tigers, otherwise; I walk. Good luck in finding some mates.

According to my kid, who is an expert at Sabertooth Cats and Cartoons, informs me that Saber Cats are not very fast runners. She also tells me the Sabers can smell Tequila from a mile away. You've been warned.

mtbr member
    Aaron,

Count me in for any of the Phoenix races. Sorry, can't do anything during the week unless i know long in advance so I can request time off.

thx

Members who have read this thread: 0