4/25 Mingus Shuttle Trip- Mtbr.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Swamp Thaang Groupie

Idea! 4/25 Mingus Shuttle Trip

We are planning a day trip for Sunday the 25th to leave Phoenix around 7AM. If we have enough riders we will bring the 15 passenger van and trailer. Otherwise we can fit 4 plus gear in the truck. If you want to meet us there we will arrange a meeting time of around 9AM at the 28th pick up lot in Prescott.

Post up if you can make it and I will PM you the full details of the trip.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    What's mingus like? Never been ...

Elitest thrill junkie
    I'll probably do some, I may have to work later, but I can get a few runs in I'm sure.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Shred...it's the new drug
    TG...mingus is sick! Do a search of last years shenanigans. Good shredding in the trees on real dirt. Have to see if the 8 mile run to cottonwood is open. What's the word northern riders? I have a feeling mingus is gonna go off this season I'm stoked!

mtbr member
    I should be in! Looking forward to shredding some new Gnar.

Alive and Lurkin'
    Forrest Loam...sounds like home. I'm in!
    Pumpin & Pimpin

powered by bacon
    I might be in, have to see what else is going on

mtbr member
    Is this for DH bikes or would a 5" bike work?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    TG...mingus is sick! Do a search of last years shenanigans. Good shredding in the trees on real dirt. Have to see if the 8 mile run to cottonwood is open. What's the word northern riders? I have a feeling mingus is gonna go off this season I'm stoked!
    Thanks Bob!

I checked out one of Lostboyz videos from last year and it looks like fun.

I'm in if ya don't mind a noob tagging along!

I'm assuming my DH pig will be fine?!? I don't have an AM bike yet.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleGerl
    Thanks Bob!

TG: DH rig is the preferred companion for the trails we will be shredding. You could still rock a AM bike, but more fun on the cushy IMO. The trails for the most part are easy compared to what we ride here on lady SOMO.

mtbr member
    Everything low has no snow, but 105 up top has snow. You could use 106 to 105 which is all in the sun. Not as fun as all of 105, but no snow. Would join ya, but will be rocovering from a whiskey hangover. There are plans in the works to have some dedicated DH trails on some mountains closer to Ptown soon. If you venture over by Jerome a DH bike would better suit the steep stuff. Have fun. I'm sure Azrider44 will join ya.
    SHITBIRD

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleGerl
    Thanks Bob!

Yep, and some of the cottonwood-side stuff is very steep and fall-line, the slacker and the more travel, the better. On the prescott side it's a bit rough at times, like some of the SoMo trails, but the entire trail isn't that way, just the middle.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    This sounds like fun, always wanted to try Mingus.

Is there any uphill at all? My DH bike will not climb anything.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by throwfar
    This sounds like fun, always wanted to try Mingus.

Is there any uphill at all? My DH bike will not climb anything.
    There is pushing to get to a few of the short trails on the cottonwood side, but no uphill riding. The start of 28 on the prescott side is flat, but not uphill.

mtbr member
    Bighit or Bottle rocket?

I got the day off for this last night
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoyR6
    Bighit or Bottle rocket?

I got the day off for this last night
    I would bring the BIGhit.

mtbr member
    I will try to make it

!@#$%&!
    I haven't been up there with you guys before, how does it work? We meet up there? A designated driver takes the van to the bottom for pickup? Strangers welcome? Sounds like fun to me!

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    I haven't been up there with you guys before, how does it work? We meet up there? A designated driver takes the van to the bottom for pickup? Strangers welcome? Sounds like fun to me!
    If you live in the PHX area and can ride all day we will be transporting there and back. We will also be picking up at the 28th lot in Prescott around 9AM. LDB and I will be rotating driver duties. Anyone who likes the gnar is always welcome.

Just Joshin' ya!
    Damn, I wish I could make this. I have to be in Pittsburgh next week. Hopefully this is not the only time you all get out there.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

We should be leaving Tempe around 7am or so for all you vanpoolers. Meet at cactus? or someplace in the north valley. Post up preferred pick up spot.

For the 28th st. meeters...you get there by heading to prescott and taking the 89a towards Jerome, as you first head up the hill about a mile or so in, there's a huge parking area on your left...it's an area that you could park about 10 big wheelers in so you can't miss it. PM either ABC or myself your number and we'll get in touch with you prior.

Josh, bummer bro, but we will be heading back up there soon. We love mingus

Matty, I'd bring the Bottlerocket, but bigger the better

All the others...looking forward riding with you all (if I have a bike in time)...

Yeah Mingus

aka Swamp ThAAng
    I'll for sure be thinking that I would rather be riding my bike downhill, rather than the hiking of all my gear out from the bottom of Grand Canyon, which is what I'll will be doing, that Sunday. Have fun everyone!!
    Bulls**t is the glue that binds our nation - George Carlin

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    Damn, I wish I could make this. I have to be in Pittsburgh next week. Hopefully this is not the only time you all get out there.
    You need a good a day of riding after yesterday!!!

banned
    I'm in all day

We should be leaving Tempe around 7am or so for all you vanpoolers. Meet at cactus? or someplace in the north valley. Post up preferred pick up spot.

For the 28th st. meeters...you get there by heading to prescott and taking the 89a towards Jerome, as you first head up the hill about a mile or so in, there's a huge parking area on your left...it's an area that you could park about 10 big wheelers in so you can't miss it. PM either ABC or myself your number and we'll get in touch with you prior.

Josh, bummer bro, but we will be heading back up there soon. We love mingus

Matty, I'd bring the Bottlerocket, but bigger the better

All the others...looking forward riding with you all (if I have a bike in time)...

Yeah Mingus

mtbr member
    Hey guys, have fun on mingus and 28th. Please just keep your heads up for hikers on 28th, this is a multi use trail. Since this is going down on the weekend there will be hikers out there. There is alot of speed to be had on 28th, we don't want to piss off anyone. Also try out TR111 to 533 which ends up at the end of 28th aswell. Have fun.
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    Is this full yet? Room for 2 more?

Thanks heli...want to check out those others too. We'll make sure to play nice with the hikers. Don't want to make a bad name for ourselves on the first trip

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Hey LDB, I'm down for this trip as well as my friend Elliot (we were with you guys at Hawes a few months back). We can meet u up in prescott if necessary.

Throwfar and kubo lots of room! If you wanna vanpool let us know. Otherwise see you up there.

mtbr member
    We can meet you guys up there then vanpool for a shuttle? We'll pitch in for gas.
    I might want to check out Sedona's shebley hill again while I am over that direction when everyone is done at mingus... Fun DH hill! For whoever wants to do that afterwards.

mtbr member
    I am in with at least one more, and maybe another.

2 fur sure right now. Please reserve our seats. Meet up in North Tempe for vanpool goodness would be rad. But will meet wherever.

mtbr member
    Does anyone have video or pictures of Mingus? I can't seem to find anything anywhere I look.

mtbr member
    Here ya go from lustforboyz:
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech
    Great video! Looks like a blast!

Kubo, we'll have the shuttle van available for all. Just seeing if some peeps want to save some gas on the way up from phoenix. Heli, thanks for the stoke, i'm gonna be running 28th in my sleep tonight

We're planning on two in town pick ups. One at the Tempe marketplace at 645am and then one up north probably tatum and 101 or union hills and 17 around 730 what do you guys think?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Tempe Marketplace works for me.

mtbr member
    Tempe would be the best for me too. 645 works. Thanks

mtbr member
    Zukicidal and I will meet you guys up in Prescott.

mtbr member
    There is going to be so many ppl riding this weekend on mingus haha, I've got me and 4 friends that will be riding up there both days. There are two new trails I found on mingus that are a lot of fun and a third that we havn't found where it comes out at. Hope to see you guys out there this weekend. The 8 mile will be open i'm pretty sure, if now there might be a 1 min spot to walk threw snow besides that it should be good.
    Dougie Fresh!

Nice Dougie!!! You're gonna have to guide us on some of those other goodies! If you all want to catch a ride in the van there's plenty of room! I don't mind a little snow...

mtbr member
    Maybe we should do a head count... capacity is 15 right? Then again if the shuttle time is short we can do a couple trips.

DHBiker
    Latedropbob
    Jayem
    turtlegerl
    abcnorte
    jibro
    helidave (Maybe)?
    Azrider44 (Maybe)?
    throwfar +1
    Mattyboy +1 maybe 2
    turndriverside
    zukicidal
    cesslinger
    Kubo +1
    Motocross42 (+4)

!@#$%&!
    Ok, this sounds like a blast but I'm gonna bow out this time. I got a call yesterday and its Silent Sunday at SoMo. Its my only chance to bomb the road on my longboard. Hopefully I can make it next time. Take some video so we can see what its like.

mtbr member
    Video stoke at the 3 min mark. Nice.

How many are in teh Van for the ride up? Hanging on a trailer once on dirt road isn't a big deal, but I don't feel like sitting on some dudes lap all the way up there. Some of the way is cool though.

mtbr member
    Video stoke at the 3 min mark. Nice.

How many are in teh Van for the ride up? Hanging on a trailer once on dirt road isn't a big deal, but I don't feel like sitting on some dudes lap all the way up there. Some of the way is cool though.
    Giggity

mtbr member
    Hey Pretty sure I'm going to be in for this I have a small suv can fit 5 riders and bike and gear if any one needs a ride to P town. These are great trails cant wait to hit them again
    JRA

Alive and Lurkin'
    I live in North Phx (Greenway and Hwy 51), the I-17 and Union Hills pick-up at 7:30 works for me. Which parking area will you guys be picking up in?
    Pumpin & Pimpin

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    DHBiker (PHX) Reserved spot
    Latedropbob (PHX) Reserved spot
    Jayem (Meet in Prescott) Reserved spot
    turtlegerl (PHX)
    abcnorte (PHX) Reserved spot
    jibro (PHX) Reserved spot
    helidave (Maybe)? (PHX)
    Azrider44 (Maybe)? (Prescott)
    throwfar +1 (PHX) ?
    Mattyboy +1 maybe 2 (PHX)
    turndriverside (Meet in Prescott) Reserved spot
    zukicidal (Meet in Prescott) gone longboarding?
    cesslinger (PHX)
    Kubo +1 (PHX)
    Motocross42 (+4) (Will have there own shuttle Vehicle and live up north)

Looks like 10 already from PHX plus a possible 3 more? We may need to bring a truck or 2. Post up and PM me if your in for sure, maybes are out.

turndriverside, zukicidal, and Jayem are in for sure and meeting us in Prescott. So right we have room for 10 more in the van. 16 is max in van and trailer for the shuttle rides. 12 for the ride up from PHX max. PM me to reserve your seat.

Pick up in east valley will be Smith and Rio Salado @ 6:45 (Tempe Market place) behind the gas station there is plenty of parking.

Pick up way out of town will be I-17 and Union hills area 7:00ish. What is right there with plenty of parking?
    Last edited by abcnorte; 04-20-2010 at 07:23 PM.

mtbr member
    Ill bring my truck. Ill have a lot of room for gear... would be cool if I could reserve a spot on the shuttle though.

PM ABC with your number so we have a list of peeps incase something happens. Plan on bringing some lunch and beverages for yourself. We'll have coolers available to put them in. As this is the first trip up there and the trails are just freshly uncovered from snow, we may run into some overgrowth, downed trees, or some other unforseen obstacles, so plan on pitching in on getting everything clear as we roll down the hill. I hear 28th is rippable, but we'll be doing the initial 8 mile drop down maverick.

Really stoked on the stokeage we're receiving on this trip. If this one goes well we'll continue to keep these trips going to other places around the state and the southwest, ie, globe, flag, sedona, sunrise, Keystone and Winter Park, Jackson Hole, Tahoe, Angel Fire, etc...

Now hopefully I have a bike to ride...

powered by bacon
    I'm in. I'll probably ride up with APB

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by helidave
    I'm in. I'll probably ride up with APB
    Dave, You guys running your own shuttle vehicle? Trying to figure out the seating in the van. We have 10 seats left right now. 7 from PHX and 3 left in Prescott. PM me to reserve a seat if you need one. If not we will all meet for some runs around 9 @ the bottom of 28th. Thanks.

Alive and Lurkin'
    Looking on Google earth I see that there are two parking areas that might be good for the day. Both are on the East side of I-17, there's the Honeywell parking lot on the north side of the street and a Farmers Insurance building on the south side of the street. Both have large lots and I don't see any access gates. Am I the only one being picked-up in the North Valley? If so, I could just as easy meet at Tempe market place for that pick-up.
    Pumpin & Pimpin

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibro
    Looking on Google earth I see that there are two parking areas that might be good for the day. Both are on the East side of I-17, there's the Honeywell parking lot on the north side of the street and a Farmers Insurance building on the south side of the street. Both have large lots and I don't see any access gates. Am I the only one being picked-up in the North Valley? If so, I could just as easy meet at Tempe market place for that pick-up.
    As of now you are the only one for that pick up. We will figure it out, it is not a problem to stop on the way out the 17.

mtbr member
    That looks awesome

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by abcnorte
    Dave, You guys running your own shuttle vehicle? Trying to figure out the seating in the van. We have 10 seats left right now. 7 from PHX and 3 left in Prescott. PM me to reserve a seat if you need one. If not we will all meet for some runs around 9 @ the bottom of 28th. Thanks.

Hopefully doing shuttles with you guys See up their if any one else needs a ride let me know
    JRA

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    This is what its looking like so far. Still plenty of room PM me to hold a seat. Everyone should have got a PM from me that is on the list.

Van from PHX:
    DHBiker Reserved spot
    Latedropbob Reserved spot
    abcnorte Reserved spot
    jibro Reserved spot
    theduck Reserved spot
    throwfar +1
    Mattyboy +1 maybe 2
    cesslinger
    turtlegerl Reserved spot

Meet in Prescott:
    Jayem Reserved spot
    helidave Reserved spot
    A.P.B Reserved spot
    turndriverside Reserved spot
    zukicidal Reserved spot
    Kubo Reserved spot
    Azrider44 (Maybe)?
    Last edited by abcnorte; 04-20-2010 at 10:31 PM.

mtbr member
    Man, I'm gonna be able to see the dust clowd from Ptown from all you YAHOOS .
    SHITBIRD

Man, I'm gonna be able to see the dust clowd from Ptown from all you YAHOOS .
    Haha!!! Hopefully not too dusty...you might hear the hoots though.

Hoot hoot...that was sick!

!@#$%&!
    Dang, I might have to re-think this. Too many opportunities. Sucks to be me.

mtbr member
    You Andy, count me in for this one, I am Rafael.

mtbr member
    Just ordered my knee/shin guards, I am ready to go for this weekend.

!@#$%&!
    Please put me down for meeting in Preskitt with Turndriverside! I'm too stoked to turn it down!

!@#$%&!
    Are these trails in the Fat Tire book? Are we doing the Coleman Trail?

Are these trails in the Fat Tire book? Are we doing the Coleman Trail?
    I'm not sure...don't really use that book anymore. Will post up gps coords. when we get back though. So I guess you just gotta come out and see for your self

!@#$%&!
    Ok, I'm doing it. I just hope I can keep up with you guys.

mtbr member
    Ok, I'm doing it. I just hope I can keep up with you guys.
    It's all down hill.. shouldn't be too bad

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Maverick

Just an FYI we tried to ride last weekend and the switch backs above maverick were about an hours event postholing in the snow and sliding down the hill I would watch to see what happens tomarrow with possibly more snow. Not trying to $#!t in your cherrios, we still had fun was just alot more than a minute walking in the snow.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Just an FYI we tried to ride last weekend and the switch backs above maverick were about an hours event postholing in the snow and sliding down the hill I would watch to see what happens tomarrow with possibly more snow. Not trying to $#!t in your cherrios, we still had fun was just alot more than a minute walking in the snow.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Throw far, Matty, Chuck you guys in? down to about 4-6 spots. There are a few on the (reserved) list that may have to bail, i will know by tomorrow night. I'm thinking 8-10 for the round trip will be most comfortable. PM me to lock it down.

banned
    PM sent Andy! Woo

mtbr member
    I will have a plus 1

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    I will be in San Diego for the Follow Me premier and riding in LA this weekend with Markskee. Have fun!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I'm out.

Flying back to MI for my Gram's funeral.

I'd like to join you guys for the next one.

Have fun!!

Bummer TG...was looking forward to ripping it up with you. Have a safe trip. See you next time around...

Others...woohoo!

AZDog...i bet markskee will be following you

mtbr member
    PM sent for 2 seats.

Bob you got a bike or need a loaner?

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    As of now the van is FULL. To all of you that have reserved spots. Please let me know no later than Friday if you or your guests plan to bag out, I have a few more waiting to fill any spots.

Van from PHX:
    DHBiker Reserved spot
    Latedropbob Reserved spot
    abcnorte Reserved spot
    jibro Reserved spot
    theduck Reserved spot
    Mattyboy +1 Reserved spot
    cesslinger Reserved spot
    dirtbagDavin AKA punterofkittens Reserved spot
    Jeff Reserved spot

Meet in Prescott:
    Jayem Reserved spot
    helidave Reserved spot
    A.P.B Reserved spot
    turndriverside Reserved spot
    zukicidal Reserved spot
    Kubo + 1 Reserved spot

Own Shuttles:
    Motocross42 (+4) (Will have there own shuttle Vehicle and live up north)
    Last edited by abcnorte; 04-21-2010 at 09:15 PM.

we're gonna need a bigger boat...

mtbr member
    My shuttle might be filled with ppl from flag that are riding this weekend.
    Dougie Fresh!

Swamp Thaang Groupie

Good job!

Bob is going to drive his truck up too. Plenty of room for everyone.

See everyone Tempe 6:45 Sunday and then right around 9:00 at the Prescott meeting spot. WOOO WOOO

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Motocross42
    My shuttle might be filled with ppl from flag that are riding this weekend.
    Doug, We've got like 8 people! Haha! We're gonna be packed! I think we can just use tyler's truck, if need be. Still no shuttle driver though.

mtbr member
    man we can catamaran on the trailer once we are there.

Have to draw straws for shuttle driver.

mtbr member
    So does anyone know if the trails will be clear from the snow that just fell yesterday and today?
    Did it hit Mingus?

!@#$%&!
    ...and where's the after party? Preskitt Brewing Co?

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by kubo
    So does anyone know if the trails will be clear from the snow that just fell yesterday and today?
    Did it hit Mingus?
    I'm sure it will be fine.

Yes, it hit Mingus. With bright sun on Saturday (that's two days away) I'm sure there will be nothing left of this.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    I'm sure it will be fine.

Yes, it hit Mingus. With bright sun on Saturday (that's two days away) I'm sure there will be nothing left of this.
    Thanks for the local update Jayem. My folks live in Cherry Creek which is on the south side valley of Mingus. They said it was short flurries with some rain that did not last long. The flurries were melting off quick and did not stick. I'm sure the top got a little more and maybe some stuck. We should be just fine on most of the lower shuttle trails.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    ...and where's the after party? Preskitt Brewing Co?
    We will see what the consensus is afterwards. Bob will be leaving with his truck at 4 so a few early birds can roll with him back to Tempe. I will run the van as long as we have willing shredders. BTW I have a designated driver for the van! WOO WOO!

The party may end up back in Tempe.

4 Peaks?

Post party in tempe sounds better than shredding and partying and then driving might = sleeping over in prescott for monday runs...sweet!!!

mtbr member
    hey if you want to ride monday, I'm down!
    Dougie Fresh!

That was supposed to be a joke buddy...some of us gotta work on monday Get your butt out on that hill and build us some sweet jumps and berms already and get off the computer oh yeah and get the hairdryer out to clear the top of maverick for us too...

See you soon!

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    That was supposed to be a joke buddy...some of us gotta work on monday Get your butt out on that hill and build us some sweet jumps and berms already and get off the computer oh yeah and get the hairdryer out to clear the top of maverick for us too...

See you soon!

Did someone say party! Parti boi is always ready

aren't you supposed to be in cali washing markskee's whitey tighty's and washing his bike?

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    aren't you supposed to be in cali washing markskee's whitey tighty's and washing his bike?
    Haha. Leaving after work with poopooboi. May need to get some pics of Markskee's proving grounds.

mtbr member
    dude I'm poppin a top at the end of the trail. Well couple times that day.

mtbr member

migus good to go

just got back from mingus
    it was so epic
    a real muddy shred fest it was so cool to see my tires sink inches into the soft trail
    there was all kids of trees over the trail at the top so it added an hour or more of hike a bike to get around the dead fall. since the ground was so soft i went ahead and removed some rocks that have been giving me problems and made a alternate route around some of the more technical spots i named one "under lower mavrock's head" i also gps it and will post it soon. i wish i could ride up there sunday but the mud realy trashed my bike so im waiting for my fork to be rebuilt if any one got a loaner bike w/ +8'' travel who dont mind it getting
    trashed with mingus goo let me know. would realy like to tear it up once more before the
    trail gets firm.
    some pics!

Last edited by AmoryPaz; 04-23-2010 at 09:18 PM.

mtbr member

shame on you amorypaz

for some one who calls them selves a environmentalist and a local to mingus mountain
    i cant believe you would go up there and tear it up then tell every one about it even post pictures. I have been trying to preserve the ruggedness of this mountain and cannot belive
    a local would do this. this is the kinda behaviour ive gotten used to seeing coming up from phoenix. shame on you. you could of just focused your time up there removing rocks from the trail .that would be a service to everybody.
    Last edited by verdyhuffyatb; 04-23-2010 at 10:05 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmoryPaz
    just got back from mingus
    it was so epic
    a real muddy shred fest it was so cool to see my tires sink inches into the soft trail
    there was all kids of trees over the trail at the top so it added an hour or more of hike a bike to get around the dead fall. since the ground was so soft i went ahead and removed some rocks that have been giving me problems and made a alternate route around some of the more technical spots i named one "under lower mavrock's head" i also gps it and will post it soon. i wish i could ride up there sunday but the mud realy trashed my bike so im waiting for my fork to be rebuilt if any one got a loaner bike w/ +8'' travel who dont mind it getting
    trashed with mingus goo let me know. would realy like to tear it up once more before the
    trail gets firm.
    some pics!

This is a joke right.... You ruined the trail like that???

Alive and Lurkin'
    It's definitely a joke there was no race today(number plates on the bikes). Homeboy took one picture of the singletrack and found the first muddy road pic from an archive. Nice try boys...your feeble mind tricks r no match for the powers of the darkside!
    Pumpin & Pimpin

Swamp Thaang Groupie

I call BS. Just trying to scare us PHX boys away. That OTB shot in the mud river is way too good.

Rest assured locals I will have my saws to clear the big trees, shovels to make big jumps, and definitely improve the trails.

Name:  054631.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  3.8 KB

Name:  getimage_new_73859_1.asp.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  8.7 KB

mtbr member
    Are all shuttle rigs up to the pines full? I have one more hold out that is asking.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Are all shuttle rigs up to the pines full? I have one more hold out that is asking.
    Bring em along! The more we have the more we can destroy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0