24HITOP: For Those Who Pee Sitting Down- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

24HITOP: For Those Who Pee Sitting Down

Team Over The Bars 1 and 2 is looking for a female racer to join our team. We currently are planning on having two 5-person co-ed teams, but are one woman short. We are doing it ONLY for fun, so if your goal is to win, we're probably not the team for you.

We a team of casual riders and runners, so of which have never done the race before.

If you're interested, you can contact me off line at jeff-kellum at cox dot net.

A plethora of pinatas
    I am not female, but I have been know to pee sitting down from time to time. ;-)

Can I join your team?
    Marty

AKA shitbird
    Too bad our team (The AZholes next door) already registered. I could have pawned our female rider, pwrtrainer off onto you guys..... oh well, next time.
    JRA

mtbr member
    I've seen you in a skirt Marty, and it's not a pretty sight

Are you guys doing the race? You know you're always welcome to join us. In fact, I think we're renting an RV this year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    Too bad our team (The AZholes next door) already registered. I could have pawned our female rider, pwrtrainer off onto you guys..... oh well, next time.
    I'll trade you a six pack of beer for her

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I'll trade you a six pack of beer for her

What a bargain! Make it a twelve pack and I'll throw in my wife and mom too!
    JRA

A plethora of pinatas
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I've seen you in a skirt Marty, and it's not a pretty sight

Are you guys doing the race? You know you're always welcome to join us. In fact, I think we're renting an RV this year.
    RV, sweet! Ty and I are doing the race as a duo this year - "Me and Mini Me". We would love to hang out with you all. We plan on trying to camp close to the trail if possible.
    Marty

Ouch, I am hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    pwrtrainer is female. Wow. I had no idea.
    I AM JUST A JERK

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    pwrtrainer is female. Wow. I had no idea.
    no pwrtrainer is not a female! he is a stone cold killer of a man. but eabos is a douchebag. ill gladly pawn him off for.....ill pay you to take him. he is nice and consistent. slow, late, whiny, but consistent. but he is still a douchebag.

Ouch, I am hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrtrainer
    no pwrtrainer is not a female! he is a stone cold killer of a man. but eabos is a douchebag. ill gladly pawn him off for.....ill pay you to take him. he is nice and consistent. slow, late, whiny, but consistent. but he is still a douchebag.
    Looks like he also has a habit of throwing women he knows "under the bus". It's one thing to offer up your wife and teamate to the highest bidder, but your own mother. My god! What ever happened to the good old days when people could play freely in their front yards and those that offered their mothers to the highest bidder were hung by their balls until blue?
    I AM JUST A JERK

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    Looks like he also has a habit of throwing women he knows "under the bus". It's one thing to offer up your wife and teamate to the highest bidder, but your own mother. My god! What ever happened to the good old days when people could play freely in their front yards and those that offered their mothers to the highest bidder were hung by their balls until blue?
    What can I say?...I'm a horrible person

I blame TV

the internets

and the 90's
    JRA

Members who have read this thread: 0