24 hr @ old Pueblo, solo, looking for team.- Mtbr.com
    minimac
    Oct 2009

24 hr @ old Pueblo, solo, looking for team.

I've always wanted to ride the 24 hrs at old pueblo but none of the casual group I ride with have any interest. Rode Deems last night and my buddy sugested I toss this thread out there. If anyone needs a team member, I may be your guy. If you have an uptight "A" team put together, I'm probably not your guy. If you have a casual yet competative team and want to have fun while competing, and you don't freak out if you don't win, I may be a good addition. My riding ability is 5 or 6 on the perverbial 1-10 scale. I'm rarely the fastest in the group but seldom the slowest either. Socially,I can fit in with most anyone except child molesters, rapist, and wife beaters. I'm house trained and have all my shots up to date, rabies, parvo etc..

I am Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky09 View Post
    I've always wanted to ride the 24 hrs at old pueblo but none of the casual group I ride with have any interest. Rode Deems last night and my buddy sugested I toss this thread out there. If anyone needs a team member, I may be your guy. If you have an uptight "A" team put together, I'm probably not your guy. If you have a casual yet competative team and want to have fun while competing, and you don't freak out if you don't win, I may be a good addition. My riding ability is 5 or 6 on the perverbial 1-10 scale. I'm rarely the fastest in the group but seldom the slowest either. Socially,I can fit in with most anyone except child molesters, rapist, and wife beaters. I'm house trained and have all my shots up to date, rabies, parvo etc..
    But the most important thing: What is your philosophy regarding passing...?

You should have no problem finding a team that needs a rider...good luck!
    Ride more; post less...

minimac
    Oct 2009
    LOL, not sure that everyone will get that one unless they read the post....

I am Walt
    lol, not sure that everyone will get that one unless they read the post....
    I figured...
    Ride more; post less...

minimac
    Oct 2009
    The answer is a definative "PASS", as much and as fast as you can. That's why I have a bell on my bike. BTW, pretty sure registration is closed so I'll need to take someones spot already registered and paid. I'll gladly pay them the fee$$$.

I am Walt
    The answer is a definative "PASS", as much and as fast as you can. That's why I have a bell on my bike. BTW, pretty sure registration is closed so I'll need to take someones spot already registered and paid. I'll gladly pay them the fee$$$.
    Might want to post in the Endurance Racing forum; there's also a "Mountain Bikers" group on Facebook that has a lot of AZ riders in it.
    Ride more; post less...

minimac
    Oct 2009
    I agree. I emailed them at 24 hr OP and they said the same thing.
    Thx

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Sparky,

Tried to email you and PM you but my post count is too low - lurker status. Shoot me an PM with your email - may have a good opportunity!

thank you

Members who have read this thread: 0