mtbr member
    Aug 2010

2 Whiskey entries available.....

A friend of mine has 2 entries for the Whiskey Off Road. One was for his wife, that has now had a change of mind.....and the other he won at the PMBA Pint Night.

Both are up for grabs for the hot price of $75 each.

Way cheap......get them while their hot.

My other ride is your mom
    give Rhino a PM....he's been looking...I'll send you a PM with his info....his MTBR handle is "urbanseeds".

Post Edit.......Never mind about Rhino

Ahhh the pain....
    A friend offered me theirs...here's what Epic said...

"Registrations are non-transferable; they cannot be transferred to another rider or another event. If you do decide to register, it is mandatory to pickup the numbers and attend the pre-ride meeting on Friday night."

I suppose there are ways around that...but at least that's their "official" stance....

Rhino
    Rhino is looking for a "donation". Times are tough.. Help this poor skinny singlespeeder out.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum
    A friend offered me theirs...here's what Epic said...

"Registrations are non-transferable; they cannot be transferred to another rider or another event. If you do decide to register, it is mandatory to pickup the numbers and attend the pre-ride meeting on Friday night."

I suppose there are ways around that...but at least that's their "official" stance....
    Mostly correct, according to Epic rides, all changes and entries must be finalized, faxed or mailed to TUSCON, no later than Wednesday the 27th. So there is time get it done if anyone wants one.