mtbr member
    Oct 2009

**OT** Help with used motorcycle

Just found out my fiance is pregnant and I commute on my bike 10 miles each way. With her being pregnant I can't be an hour bike ride away so I am looking for a cheap, under 1k motorcycle to commute on. I am willing to pay monthly for something more expensive, but just dont have the cash right now.

If anyone knows anyone with a bike they are looking to get rid of please let me know. not looking for hand outs, just looking for some help locating a bike.

mtbr member
    Newbie one thing I found out the hard way is people give you the evil eye when you strap a car seat to a motorcycle.

I may know a moto that might work for you. 84 Honda nighthawk. Would need a little work to get runing again but not more than a few hours and singed eyebrows. Let me check on it.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    LOL. This isn't for use with a child. Its simply so I can get to my fiance if any emergencies with the pregnancy happen while I am at work. I appreciate you looking for me.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    There was someone getting pretty desperate to sell an XR650L for $1500 bucks on craigslist. Dead reliable bikes. Electric start and dirtworthy enough to play around should you ever want to explore.

It's a slugfest!
    Welcome to a life of giving up one thing...for something else.....ready, set, go!!!!
    "I've got nothing to hoard...."

Members who have read this thread: 0