***Found Bike In SW AZ*** Orange Commecal 4X- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Bonking ... not feelin' well ***Found Bike In SW AZ*** Orange Commecal 4X

Commencal Absolut 4X Found along highway in SW AZ. Very High End 4X racing bike found along side of highway, If you know anyone missing a bike or any info to get this bike home please let me know.

Doug
    djdrysdale406@gmail.com
    406-600-0012

dirt visionary
    You rock sir! I have know a few MTBR's that have lost a bike off their rack to never get their baby back . I hope this one finds its owner .
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

dirt visionary
    After a quick search I see you did indeed find the owner of the bike. Good job man there needs to be more like you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    story?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    a guy found a bike on the side of the road in sw az. he was on his way to montana so he picked it up and brought it with him. he came into my shop and told me his story. i posted some things on pinkbike, facebook, here. i finally got a hit through one of my bmx friends. i got a call from someone who explained almost every single part on the bike. aparently his rack broke at 80mph and by the time they got turned around to go pick it up the bike was gone. aparently the owner rides for commencal and the frame is a very rare pre production frame, normal retail on the bike would be over $4500. ive had bikes stolen from me before and im sure its a quite similar feeling, im glad i could help him get it back

ride more, blog less
    two big thumbs up!!!!
    i like these odds....

A plethora of pinatas
    That is so cool! "No fear Nelson" will be so happy to get it back.
    Marty

Pivotal figure
    Awesome. I kinda figured that bike was a bit rare and sorely missed. Good to know there are people you can count on out there
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by djdrysdale406
    a guy found a bike on the side of the road in sw az. he was on his way to montana so he picked it up and brought it with him. he came into my shop and told me his story. i posted some things on pinkbike, facebook, here. i finally got a hit through one of my bmx friends. i got a call from someone who explained almost every single part on the bike. aparently his rack broke at 80mph and by the time they got turned around to go pick it up the bike was gone. aparently the owner rides for commencal and the frame is a very rare pre production frame, normal retail on the bike would be over $4500. ive had bikes stolen from me before and im sure its a quite similar feeling, im glad i could help him get it back
    Awesome story. Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0