Yeti Jett Clothing - Anyone ride this stuff?- Mtbr.com
    l i v i n'

Yeti Jett Clothing - Anyone ride this stuff?

So the boys at yeti are having a sale on the ride gear. I was thinking about riding some of the hornet gear from jett has anyone ridden this gear? Does it hold up? is it worth the cash?
    l i v i n'

banned
    YES. I have spent about $500 at the Yeti store over the past couple months, and I can say with absolute certainty that it will hold up. It makes Fox's stuff look cheap. Seriously.

And even if you order the wrong size, they will exchange with zero hassle.

I have several pair of both the Hornet & Raptor stuff, and it is t i t s. You won't be disappointed!!!

skillz to pay billz
    very comfy. high quality. local

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Got a pair of the Camo shorts and the silver jersey, quality is really good, it is definately summer gear so I haven't worn it all that much in the wet Brit winter, looking forward to using it more now the weather has picked up.

Cut is very good and sizing is pretty much spot on, like it as much as my Sombrio stuff, but it is a lighter weight material, maybe not for crashers?

Nov 2007
    I'm not a big fan of the liners that come with the shorts. That being said, the shells are spot on. My personal opinion is to pair the camo shells up with Swobo's liner and you have one of the best short combos on the market.

Members who have read this thread: 0