Xtreme Recall helmet cam- Mtbr.com

Mar 2008

Xtreme Recall helmet cam

Does anyone here have experience with the Xtreme recall products? I've been looking at their products on and off for a year now and I think I'm ready to invest in a lipstick-type cam for riding and other uses. I'd prefer to use my exisitng cam, a Canon HV 20 HD cam, and attach a lens, rather than buying a standalone system.

Here's there site: http://www.xtremerecall.com/Products...am_Package.htm

I'm open to other suggestions, too. Picture quality is important and it has to be suitable for riding.

If you have footage to share that would be fantastic.
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Get this http://www.closeoutcctv.com/ProductD...Show=TechSpecs
    Make sure your Camcorder will take AV input. Get a battery setup from Radio Shack, some zip ties and office organizer bits and pieces and you'll be set.
    I spent maybe 70 all together for my set up not including the Camcorder and it works great IMHO. I dont have anything online yet though. I am also looking to put a wide angle adapter on mine for 30 bucks to help out the view as well.
    Sometimes your the windshield, other times just the bug. That's life. (c:
    Mountain Biking Apparel

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    That package is overpriced. They are marketing waterproofedness more than anything else.

You can find the same or similar packages on good 'ol ebay for half that price. Just research the actual cams the companies are using, then search for those on ebay.

Members who have read this thread: 0