Work Gloves, Rakes and Chainsaws- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Work Gloves, Rakes and Chainsaws

I know that the destruction from the last storm is not only confined to The Marsh and the seacoast region. It would appear that work needs to be done just about everywhere before we can ride our favorite trails. For those of you who know and ride the trails over here....we are meeting at my house on Sunday at 9:30. For everyone else....there is no time like the present to do your part in your neck of the woods.

the train keeps rollin
    +1 on gassing up the saw, and cutting the trails free, they're a mess!
    beaver hunt

Vermonter to the Core
    I still have 2 feet of snow in my yard! our trails seem to be holding up in the Upper Valley area. We do have some downed trees to take care of and the trails that I am building on my property have all been marked and ready to be made.. as soon as the snow is gone I will have a nice 2-3 mile loop in my yard!!
    JEM

fliernh
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JEM2
    I still have 2 feet of snow in my yard! our trails seem to be holding up in the Upper Valley area. We do have some downed trees to take care of and the trails that I am building on my property have all been marked and ready to be made.. as soon as the snow is gone I will have a nice 2-3 mile loop in my yard!!
    JEM

Gotta love having a trail in your yard. NICE!
    13 Stumpy FSR Expert Carbon 29
    09 FSR Stumpy S-Works
    11 Surly Pugsley
    04 Klein Attitude Race

Vermonter to the Core
    Quote Originally Posted by fliernh
    Gotta love having a trail in your yard. NICE!
    It will be as soon as they are built.. I have 100 acres around me that the owner asked me to use!! I said can I put some singletrack on them? He said, "whats singletrack?" (hes and old Vermonter...) So I went on to explain what it was and that we ride our MTB bikes on the trails through the woods and its a ton of fun.. Needless to say I was being looked at like a three headed dog! but he said no problem... sooo away I go..........
    JEM

Members who have read this thread: 0