Whistler helmet cams?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Whistler helmet cams?

Hey guys, a few months back someone posted a bunch of helmet cam vids from Whistler. It's 0 degrees here, with too much snow on the ground to ride in. I'd love to check out those videos to help tide me over for now.

MTBR Search is not helping me out here, tried that already and nothing useful turns up. Anyone still have links, or have them saved? Anything similar? Not looking for XC vids, I want cool northshoore type action from the pilots seat so to speak. Any help?
    Tarekith.com

'17 Specialized Enduro Elite 29

Feb 2005

mtbr member
    Perfect! Thanks.
    Tarekith.com

'17 Specialized Enduro Elite 29

Glad to Be Alive
    still love that vid
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Thers a guy who posts I think his user name is FM?? In his signature is a link to his videos. Also check out Iwantmymtb.com for video of the great New England riding going on.

FM
    mtbr member
    FM here, link below.

The bike park video came out pretty good, no hugeness, just me and my bro cruisin'. And a good crash of the clown shoes drop at the end.

Also: Khyber pass! This started with a 1k' hike from the top of garbonzo to access a 5k' descent, the same day as crankworx. Afterwards we drank beers and watched the comp, and drank beers. Probably the best day of my summer!

If yer bored, check out some of the other vids too- galbraith, cheap thrills, deep creek & CBC are my faves. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd
    Thers a guy who posts I think his user name is FM?? In his signature is a link to his videos.
    Last edited by FM; 12-19-2005 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Um, cause I fokkin forgot some more words

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    FM here, link below.

The bike park video came out pretty good, no hugeness, just me and my bro cruisin'. And a good crash of the clown shoes drop at the end.

Also: Khyber pass! This started with a 1k' hike from the top of garbonzo to access a 5k' descent, the same day as crankworx. Afterwards we drank beers and watched the comp, and drank beers. Probably the best day of my summer!

If yer bored, check out some of the other vids too- galbraith, cheap thrills, deep creek & CBC are my faves. Enjoy!

Hey! nice Galbraith vid! Whats that song in it? Freaked out my roommates in the other room, the screaming sounds and all. You from Bellingham? I miss Whister Bike Park . Next summer seams so far off.... oh well, i guess snowboarding will do.
    Last edited by Teague; 12-19-2005 at 11:44 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    i think this is my favorite shot from our last whistler trip. you guys might remember it. i still can't believe mimbre' walked away un-hurt from that little incident.

http://media.putfile.com/Whistler-Boneyard

FM
    mtbr member
    ha ha, love that song- it's by "Plankton man vs. Terrestre", they are part of the "Nortec collective". All great stuff.

I live in seattle, we ride north as much as possible. Galbraith, anacortes, blancard hill, northshore, whistler.... not today though, weather SUX.

Quote Originally Posted by Teague
    Hey! nice Galbraith vid! Whats that song in it? Freaked out my roommates in the other room, the screaming sounds and all. You from Bellingham? I miss Whister Bike Park . Next summer seams so far off.... oh well, i guess snowboarding will do.

notabouttoseeyourlight
    Quote Originally Posted by powderho
    i think this is my favorite shot from our last whistler trip. you guys might remember it. i still can't believe mimbre' walked away un-hurt from that little incident.

Damn! Blew out the top of a big ass wallride, that was a good advertisement for those kneepads though... definitely saved him some pain.
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Ahhh I love that vid! You can tell how stoked he is at the end, the adrenalin is still pumping.

Sep 2004
    do a search man. I just had that same thought on sunday, and i just typed in whistler helmet cams. it was right there. Sweet vids though.

Group Hug Participant

Check this guy out too

petefagerlin.com He was an infamous poster here a while back. Check out his Whistler and Northshore vids. Pretty cool...
    Official Chocolate Fountain Spokesman

Portland, OR

Did he twist his frame ? at the very end, when the video ends ...the whole back end looks...sideways
    Ibex bikes

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL E

I watched this video so many times last summer that when I finally made it to Whistler I pretty much already knew this trail.....thanks again for the stoke!

Disco-Superfly
    Guy named : ""Powderho" posted a few of them, dirt merchant was one, 2 bonyard vids, some nile mile thing, some MTX and one other I cant remember....
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

Members who have read this thread: 0