Whistler helmet cam

Printable View

• 08-24-2005
    powderho
    Whistler helmet cam
    check out my bro following me through the boneyard. this was pretty much my standard run down the lower mountain. so much fun i never could bring myself to hang that right turn off the box towards the c wall. oh well, next time.

http://media.putfile.com/Whistler-Boneyard
  • 08-24-2005
    JSUN
    Awesome. Gotta go to Whistler. Ouch on that wallride landing. Your bro okay?
  • 08-24-2005
    chompfacekillah
    wooo hooo! reminds me of a run I had?????- oh wait,
    nice one powderho thanks for the post!-sage
  • 08-24-2005
    sittingduck
    SWEET. he went WAY high on that wall before bailing. :D
  • 08-24-2005
    cornholio
    sick!!
  • 08-24-2005
    Ingrid
    Wow!
    WOW! I am impressed! I hope you were not injured.
  • 08-24-2005
    konabiker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sittingduck
    SWEET. he went WAY high on that wall before bailing. :D

Serious. That's a pretty dope little vid.
  • 08-24-2005
    MTBSully
    that was a sick video before the crash. I gotta get to whistler, it looks so flowy and smooth and fun.
  • 08-24-2005
    billystack
    More Please
    with the upcomming Whistler trip next month I have just one question....Is there more?
    you totally got me stoked, thanks.
  • 08-24-2005
    robertg
    Sweet Video!!
    I am just getting into freeriding, and that was awesome to watch! If you have more, please post the vids.
  • 08-24-2005
    MammothFreeRider
    nice vid! fast, flowy run. looks like a blast.
  • 08-24-2005
    FM
    yeah killer stuff. I'm amazed your bro got right back up, that crash would have put a lot of people out for the season!

Was that one of their rental helmet cameras, or your bro's?

Quote:

Originally Posted by powderho
    check out my bro following me through the boneyard. this was pretty much my standard run down the lower mountain. so much fun i never could bring myself to hang that right turn off the box towards the c wall. oh well, next time.

• 08-24-2005
    Scarpa
    Sweet vid! Your bro sounded so amped at the end haha. He didn't feel a thing until the adrenaline drained out of his system I bet.
  • 08-24-2005
    Chikity China
    nice! that wall ride musta been nuts
  • 08-24-2005
    hardcore newbie
    woulda been dope if he landed the wallride
  • 08-24-2005
    Prarie Freerider
    I have to try that!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 08-24-2005
    j6105
    its amazing how small a camera makes that look.........the step up onto the box is about 8 or more feet........

that marzocchi wall is just plain death........... no two ways about it, most dangerous public stunt in the boneyard
  • 08-24-2005
    TWISTED
    Awesome video clip!!!
    I watched it over and over. Love to see a guy get up after a bad crash and be stoked like that!
    I haven't been to Whistler in a couple years, I need to get back up there.
  • 08-24-2005
    .WestCoastHucker.
    the crash footy was rad....
  • 08-24-2005
    EVIL E
    Quote:

Originally Posted by billystack
    with the upcomming Whistler trip next month I have just one question....Is there more?
    you totally got me stoked, thanks.

I have some wizzler vid on huckit.net under forums/ free for all it's not much but who has time to film when u have heven to ride.......enjoy
  • 08-24-2005
    mx249
    nicccceeee
    sick video!!!!!! really nice riding!!!!!
  • 08-24-2005
    EVIL E
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TWISTED
    Awesome video clip!!!
    I watched it over and over. Love to see a guy get up after a bad crash and be stoked like that!
    I haven't been to Whistler in a couple years, I need to get back up there.

going to post on sunday PM if u are interested myself and some westsidefreeride folk
  • 08-24-2005
    XSL_WiLL
    That is some sick gnarling right there. Seriously though, nice vid. Your bro's got balls.
  • 08-24-2005
    pdirt
    Sick run. Awesome footage.
  • 08-25-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    wow ...effing too high on the wall and then gets up and rides right away...very impressive
  • 08-25-2005
    chuffer
    "yeah....all good"

:D
  • 08-25-2005
    namaSSte
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pdirt
    Sick run. Awesome footage.

at the risk of being [email protected] ya!
  • 08-25-2005
    acdcfan1283
    sweet footage. i wanna go back up to whistler again ugh.
  • 08-27-2005
    chompfacekillah
    powderho You should post the run befor this one, Im reall close to you and we stick the whole run!
  • 08-27-2005
    coldsteele
    I was out there two weeks ago and I tried the wall once. There is no way I could ever hit it like that. He almost jumped off of the top of that thing.

That was INSANE

Do it again do it do it do it
  • 08-27-2005
    zachdank
    sweet fycking gnarlin brah. You were up there on that wall. way up there. :eek:
  • 08-27-2005
    vpjackal989
    good job on that crazy video, man he was high
  • 08-28-2005
    Bullit21
    Quote:

Originally Posted by powderho

That wall ride is sick!! You guys wer busting it bigger than anyone I saw when I was up there earlier this month. I hit it twice after hitting the smaller box step up and never cleaned it. :rolleyes: Crank it Up is a new run there that is a pretty easy tune up for wall riding, so I would hit that before you hit the Marzo wall in the Boneyard.