where to buy winter mtb shoes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

where to buy winter mtb shoes

does anyone have knowledge of a shop in the denver, boulder or north front range area that stocks winter shoes. preferrably gaerne 3 strap or eskimo. not lakes. i've tried them and don't like the wire lace deal. thanks in advance. I thought about calling around but a uswest dex search comes up with a couple hundred shops.

MK_
    carpe mañana
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdonk
    does anyone have knowledge of a shop in the denver, boulder or north front range area that stocks winter shoes. preferrably gaerne 3 strap or eskimo. not lakes. i've tried them and don't like the wire lace deal. thanks in advance. I thought about calling around but a uswest dex search comes up with a couple hundred shops.
    If you want top notch, at top price, Excel Sports has winter SIDIs in their stock.

_MK

"The things you get fired for when you’re young are the same things you get Lifetime Achievements for when you’re old."

FleshwoundGravityResearch
    I have a brand new pair of Lake mxz-300 with the old lacing system and heel velcro strap size 42 if interested....?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn hack
    I have a brand new pair of Lake mxz-300 with the old lacing system and heel velcro strap size 42 if interested....?

indeed i am. lets talk turkey. how much denero?

Feeding your addiction
    And I have a pair of brand new 43's in the old style if the 42's are too small.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    [email protected]
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

Members who have read this thread: 0