• 10-27-2016
    tukn20s
    What is thw latest riding gear you purchased?
    Just had my Smiths Forefront with MIPS helmet delivered. Will put ut to use this weekend.

• 10-27-2016
    TraxFactory
    1 Attachment(s)
    That is a nice looking lid. I like what Smith is doing with the channel for your glasses to slip into. That seems to be an after thought with most other brands.

I've recently been using a 6D ATB-1T, overall I really like it and its impressive for their first bike helmet release. I have a feeling version 2 is gonna be something really special..

Attachment 1102285
  • 10-28-2016
    TheGweed
    Not cycling specific, but I recently bought this shirt at the Uniqlo store, it was only 15 bucks so I gave it a try. Not bad.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/mens-dr...men-activewear
  • 11-04-2016
    Luc-514
    For outdoor gear it would probably be a set of new Petzl PUR'ICE picks for my Quarks Ice Tools.
    For MTB it would be a pair of POC VPD-Air elbows
  • 11-04-2016
    Oh My Sack!
    I just picked up my second pair of Voler Trail Shorts (USA Made, Premium Quality, Road and MTB Cycling Apparel). These shorts are the cat's meow. They are somewhat similar to the TLD Skyline shorts but better. Like the TLD's, they fit more snugly in the crotch so there is no seat snag, yet they are roomy where they need to be. Better than the Skyline, IMO is they have good front pockets as well as a back pocket and a nice vertically zippered pocket on the left back side. Also, no elastic to wear out like my Skylines are starting to do. They have a sliding buckle adjuster on both sides. Their sizing is on the snug side. I'm a 32 and wear the Medium and it is adjusted at max and fits snugly but perfect over bibshorts. You can easily wear these as daily wear, too.

I live right near Voler's operation here on the Central Coast CA. I was lucky to find the first pair (black color) in their outlet store and only paid $35 because of a silly little unnoticeable mfg defect. I liked them so much that I just went a paid full pop for the gray colored pair.
  • 11-05-2016
    cyclelicious
    1 Attachment(s)
    I'm picking up things for colder weather riding. My most recent purchases are Bontrager soft shell tights

Attachment 1103743

I've worn them on a couple rides and I am happy with the choice
  • 11-05-2016
    response3
    Been scouring sierratradingpost.com for deals. Picked up some new pants and base layers for split boarding at a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk