What do you think about these shoes?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2010

What do you think about these shoes?

Okey, few days ago I have broken my normal pedals and now I only have clipless shimano M520. I was thinking about getting MTB shoes on CRC I found http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/M...?ModelID=52734 (attractive for my wallet) What do you think about these? And maybe you know what size should I get? Because I buy normal shoes the size of 42(8 US) and sneakers 42.5~43(9US). I have read in forums that if you buy shimano shoes you should go 2euro sizes bigger then you normal shoes and what about diadora?

May 2009
    Not too bad for an entry lever shoe. I would want to try them on before a purchase though.
    MUD

My weiner is 10.5".....Oh wait...I'm holding this ruler backward.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    There's no way I could try them on. Because I live in Lithuania. So I seek information from you guys

May 2009
    Well then get them if you like them. Its a crap shoot if they will fir. They are your feet you know.
    MUD

My weiner is 10.5".....Oh wait...I'm holding this ruler backward.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Yeah, just don't know what size to buy, I wear shoes 42EU, should I go for 43 or 44?

Up up and away!
    Be aware that sizes slightly vary between shoemakers. I just tried a Shimano's and Izumi's shoes but I find them too narrow for my relatively wide fee (although I do not wear wide regular shoes). I guess you could buy them and then always return them if they don't fit. You'd be out shipping cost so it's a gamble. Good luck.

Members who have read this thread: 0