What armor works with leatt?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2008

What armor works with leatt?

Other than the 661 core saver and RockGardn Flak Jacket, what other body armors have you found to work well with the Leatt brace? I am looking for some new upper body armor and would like the option of using a Leatt brace in the future. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Im not sure if you consider it "armor" but chest protectors. 661 defender 2.5 and Thor sentinel work well. I've also heard great things about the tld.
    "Ride Life Ride Giant"

Old school BMXer
    I use the TLD Descender with the Leatt. I had to remove one of the upper back protection panels by cutting the plastic rivots.
    May the air be filled with tires!

Fat Guy Riding
    The new TLD Rincon jacket is designed to work with the Leatt specifically, with a slot for the brace to fit.

http://catalog.troyleedesigns.com/ca...oducts_id=2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Beer
    A bike company should come out with a bike named after Mikey. the Santa Cruz Vandeman. That would pisss him off to no end.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Dainese stuff works as well, as there's a slot under the back protector the Leatt can slide into.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipZip
    Dainese stuff works as well, as there's a slot under the back protector the Leatt can slide into.
    The same is true of the 661 Pressure Suit and Pressure Suit Pro (slot between spine protector and mesh.. The 661 Core Saver has removeable panels on the upper portion on the spine protector which allows you to wear the Leatt over the top of your armor and jersey rather than having to wear it under your jersey or cutting a hole in the back to slide it through and under your spine protector.

Members who have read this thread: 0