wear your helmet- Mtbr.com
    Glad to Be Alive

wear your helmet

wear your helmet and run over them before they get you...oh supposely this is not melt too.

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/mow.wmv

Bighit Po Pimp
    Now that was funny.
    Last edited by Devious Donte; 11-29-2004 at 05:38 PM.

Aug 2004
    Dude - I would grab that thing by its' chassis - and swing it against the ground until it was splinters if some retard did that to me.

dnt b a clwn thro it down
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Dude - I would grab that thing by its' chassis - and swing it against the ground until it was splinters if some retard did that to me.
    Not only would I do that, I would then go after the driver

All show all the time
    Jan 2004
    There were some retard... er... wonderfull individuals... at a local DJ spot with RC cars one day, kicking up dust and generally being obnoxious with them. So we asked them to move down further (not leave, but just move away from where we were jumping so we didnt have to ride thru the dust). They got pissed at us, the usual "we can go where ever we want and do what we want, this is a public place" deal. I was learning how to do roll outs and ride backwards at the time. I am riding backwards, and *crunch* *bump*, right over one of the idiot's cars, he had driven it right behind me. Unfortunately, it wasnt damaged, but he was pretty huffy about it, went over to his friends and pouted. But hey, we were there before they showed up, I was trying rollouts when they showed up, and we asked them to move. Riding backwards over the car was definitely the highlight of the night.

Now, if something like had happened in the video had happend, there would have been some serious problems. Those things really need to be banned from public parks, especially the gas powered ones.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    There were some retard... er... wonderfull individuals... at a local DJ spot with RC cars one day, kicking up dust and generally being obnoxious with them. So we asked them to move down further (not leave, but just move away from where we were jumping so we didnt have to ride thru the dust). They got pissed at us, the usual "we can go where ever we want and do what we want, this is a public place" deal. I was learning how to do roll outs and ride backwards at the time. I am riding backwards, and *crunch* *bump*, right over one of the idiot's cars, he had driven it right behind me. Unfortunately, it wasnt damaged, but he was pretty huffy about it, went over to his friends and pouted. But hey, we were there before they showed up, I was trying rollouts when they showed up, and we asked them to move. Riding backwards over the car was definitely the highlight of the night.

Now, if something like had happened in the video had happend, there would have been some serious problems. Those things really need to be banned from public parks, especially the gas powered ones.
    too funny

Xtremely Moderate
    Ah Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Pfft... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

My wife and son are laughin' their @sses off too.
    Last edited by e<i>o; 11-29-2004 at 05:40 PM.
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

Jun 2004
    I would have one of my friends hold the f ucker down, take his controller and just rev it up. Then proceed to burn his cheek with the exaust pipe (or motor, depending on gas/elect.)

Funny as hell, but not cool for someone just wanting to ride.

Props on the running over.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    hahahahahahhahahahahahah

i cant stop watching it.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Pro Crastinator
    pfffttt.....

happens to me all the time.....

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    pfffttt.....

happens to me all the time.....
    no, no, no....... those are just stars circling your head

wch tomorrow????

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    with all this free time you have why dont you go out and ride!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by wgcviii
    with all this free time you have why dont you go out and ride!
    been working all day...no can do

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    wch tomorrow????
    fer shizzle.... am?

newnumber - 805-405-1647

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    fer shizzle.... am?

newnumber - 805-405-1647
    8:30am??? or afternoon/evening or both

busy from 11 to 1:30

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

I don't know about banning them but as mentioned, you are all are in a public place. It's all about respect and giving common courtesy to others.

I have RCs and know where and when to play with them. I can imagine how you may feel against them and I understand. For me, I would rather bash them around when no one, other than other RC buddies, is around. Those cars can break a leg or injure someone easily. It's all about being responsible. I have a buggy and it weighs around 10-12lbs...imagine it going full speed, ~50MPH then hitting someone's ankle/leg. That is why I just take it to the race track now.

And for those curious minds that may want to know, my sn derived from SMP Slide ( http://www.ymr.no/pictures.htm ) and the Z32 ( http://300zx.com/Image%20Gallery/Cus...gner/index.htm ) That is not my car but you get the idea.

Pro Crastinator
    i can do whatever, i am off tomorrow.....

Jan 2004
    hahahahah really funny

Perpetrator of Lawsuits
    Hilarious.

100% Cheesy Goodness
    worst part about thoses idiots at the dirt jumps (around here at least) is that they go out into the middle of the park and stand on the lips of the jumps so that they can see their little piece of crap at all times, not thinking that oh hey maybe some one just spent the last week building this jump. They just come in and take over. They think that they own the park, when I have yet to see one of these morons out there with a shovel keeping up the jumps (especially from the damage that they cause). I think it was Twisted that got into a cussing match/fight with some aholes with RC cars awhile back at the local jumps. It was pretty good from what I hear. They wouldnt let any of the little kids that were there to jump ride in the park. Sad thing is, is that most of these guys are grown men. Some people need to take up less vicarious hobbies.
    Blaaah blaaah blaaah

Johnny Dependable
    LMAO, she got hit in the forehead by a loaded TMAXX going about 25-30MPH!!! Those things are burly as HE.LL... It's only funny because she's a gaper on a banana bike. If it were me or somebody I knew, that truck would be no more, the operator would be laying in a pool of blood and I would be in jail with a headache!

I cant believe the riders there let that crap go down. That would never fly around here!

Mar 2004

Couldn't believe I was reading this! Check out the link

http://abum.com/?show_media=2821&file_type=Movies

I would have liked to have seen the immediately after footage. These guys are becoming a real menace!