• 05-16-2014
    Endoismynamo
    vented vs un-vented glasses
    Does anyone on here have problems with fogging? I tried some Oakley wrap-arounds (no idea which ones - they were just some old ones I found laying around the house) and they were unwearable because of the fogging. I am thinking of getting some Tifosi Veloce's and specifically the "reader" version because once you cross 40, your eyes just don't want to read trail maps anymore:madman:. Anybody have a positive experience with vented glasses verses non-vented?

Thanks.
  • 05-17-2014
    Rcksqrl
    vented vs un-vented glasses
    Have native eyewear, vented, work awesome no issues with fogging. Highly worth it in my opinion

Sent from magic wish granting phone
  • 05-19-2014
    squareback
    Re: vented vs un-vented glasses
    I just rode with unvented glasses (smith) for the first time ever, and I just had fogging for the first time ever when I stopped. Coincidence? I think not.

sent remotely
  • 05-20-2014
    Endoismynamo
    Thanks for the replies. I think I'll got with one of the Tifosi models that can accept the "reader" lenses, but can also have other lenses swapped into them for different conditions. Good bang for the buck and they get good reviews.
  • 05-20-2014
    NoVA_JB
    I have a couple of Tifosi's and it makes a world of difference not fogging up. I didn't know you could get corrective lenses for them which would be a nice touch.
  • 05-23-2014
    squareback
    Re: vented vs un-vented glasses
    Some Tifosi are on sale at Performance Bike right now.

sent remotely