Urge Archi-Enduro Helmet on Sale- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Urge Archi-Enduro Helmet on Sale

I just placed an order at Huck N Roll for an Urge Archi-Enduro Helmet. Regular price is $179.95, on sale for $152.95 with free shipping. Below is link to HNR website.

Urge Archi-Enduro Helmet | Hucknroll.com

mtbr member
    I looked at that helmet for my brother who was due for a new helmet, previous Bell Sanction full face was getting small.

I was set on the Urge Archi-Enduro until I saw this thread.

Ended up buying another full face, Giro Remedy in Cool Matte Grey from hucknroll.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    I looked at that helmet for my brother who was due for a new helmet, previous Bell Sanction full face was getting small.

I was set on the Urge Archi-Enduro until I saw this thread.

Ended up buying another full face, Giro Remedy in Cool Matte Grey from hucknroll.com
    Yeah, I saw that thread before buying the Archi-Enduro and realize it does not offer the protection of standard FF helmets. But it should offer more face protection than the Fox Flux I have been wearing. At least I hope so.

I have tried several FF helmets. including the Giro Remedy and find them to be so uncomfortable during long rides I would probably give up mountain biking if I had to wear one. This holds especially true during the heat and humidity of summer. But it is good that others can wear them as they definitely offer maximum protection.

Members who have read this thread: 0