• 06-26-2012
    stumpbumper
    Urge Archi-Enduro Helmet on Sale
    I just placed an order at Huck N Roll for an Urge Archi-Enduro Helmet. Regular price is $179.95, on sale for $152.95 with free shipping. Below is link to HNR website.

Urge Archi-Enduro Helmet | Hucknroll.com
  • 06-28-2012
    eurospek
    I looked at that helmet for my brother who was due for a new helmet, previous Bell Sanction full face was getting small.

I was set on the Urge Archi-Enduro until I saw this thread.

Ended up buying another full face, Giro Remedy in Cool Matte Grey from hucknroll.com
  • 06-29-2012
    stumpbumper
    Quote:

Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    I looked at that helmet for my brother who was due for a new helmet, previous Bell Sanction full face was getting small.

I was set on the Urge Archi-Enduro until I saw this thread.

Ended up buying another full face, Giro Remedy in Cool Matte Grey from hucknroll.com

Yeah, I saw that thread before buying the Archi-Enduro and realize it does not offer the protection of standard FF helmets. But it should offer more face protection than the Fox Flux I have been wearing. At least I hope so.

I have tried several FF helmets. including the Giro Remedy and find them to be so uncomfortable during long rides I would probably give up mountain biking if I had to wear one. This holds especially true during the heat and humidity of summer. But it is good that others can wear them as they definitely offer maximum protection.