Troy Lee Designs Helmets in SoCal- Mtbr.com
    "Its All Good"

New question here. Troy Lee Designs Helmets in SoCal

Anyone know of any LBS's in Ventura, Oxnard area that stocks TLD Helmets...

Much appreciated..
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    You may not find this entirely helpful, but if you don't mind a road trip, Beyond Bikes in San Diego has a few different styles in stock at their shop.

"Its All Good"
    Cheers, have been down there before. Dont have time on this trip to the US of A. Mind you, as whats happened before, I have driven all the way down there, they say something is in stock, then get down there and it isnt. That guts me, happened twice now.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Oct 2006
    if you can post on a forum you can go to tld`s website and find the dealor locator.

"Its All Good"
    Thank you conrad for that vital informaiton, have indeed done that. It was not very update and detailed. The one bike shop in Ventura has been gone for nearly a year, and it is still there.... Hence asking on the boards...

Are you gonna eat that?
    Bike Attack in Venice carry Troy Lee helmets, still not Oxnard, but closer than San Diego

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoseki
    Bike Attack in Venice carry Troy Lee helmets, still not Oxnard, but closer than San Diego
    Will check that, thank you for that heads up...

Are you gonna eat that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Will check that, thank you for that heads up...
    No problem, give them a call first to check stock, 310 581 8014

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Buy the helmet on-line, and have it shipped to where you are staying in So. Cal. If the helmet is in stock, UPS will have it to your location in one business day.

"Its All Good"
    Oliver, would just like to try one on for size. A sh!t load of coin, dont want to screw the sizing up. My head just doesnt fit Bell helmets for example.... Does anyone know if they fot more like a Bell or more like say a Giro helmet. Sheesh, hope that makes sense

mtbr member
    Why not just go to TLD? They are in Corona, right off the 91 fwy; exit Main St. go north, turn right on Rincon and it's on your left about 200 yards down. They have a store there! I'm sure that they would have anything you want there since it is the factory. It's a lot closer than San Diego, BTW.

Members who have read this thread: 0