Top Fall Faced Mountain bike Helmet?- Mtbr.com

Jan 2009

Top Fall Faced Mountain bike Helmet?

I am in the market for a carbon full faced helmet and have heard the giro remedy is a good helmet and the TLD makes good helmets but i want to no what peoples experiences with full faced helmets and there favorite helmet is. I am new to the forum there mabey already a top helmet thread but i cant find it. Thank you for your time>

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    search "full face helmet" you'll see a few threads

...instead of making another "my helmet is awesome! you should buy the one i use" thread...

you know what, im feeling nice. ill do it for you: http://forums.mtbr.com/search.php?searchid=7662065

Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by brillantesdv
    search "full face helmet" you'll see a few threads

...instead of making another "my helmet is awesome! you should buy the one i use" thread...

you know what, im feeling nice. ill do it for you: http://forums.mtbr.com/search.php?searchid=7662065
    I just wanted to see which helmet I should buy i dont have a good helmet yet and i didnt want to waste my money on somthing that will be uncomfy thats all.

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    What's a "Top Fall"?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Khemical
    What's a "Top Fall"?
    when your top of your head hits the ground first
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    when your top of your head hits the ground first
    LOL

On a serious note to the OP since you are new to the forums yes, the Remedy is a very good helmet and the Troy Lee is even better. You can't go wrong with either one. The best thing you can do is to try them on in person to see what helmet best fits the shape of your head.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    I just wanted to see which helmet I should buy i dont have a good helmet yet and i didnt want to waste my money on somthing that will be uncomfy thats all.
    you wouldnt be able to find that information with a search? i bet you didnt even click the link huh. didnt read any of the threads. i guarantee you will find the information you need just by reading the first page of search results.

and to think...i did all that work for you

Jan 2009
    Well yousee where I live there isnt to many bike stores that carry full face helmets so I dont have that option of trying them on in person

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    I see what you mean, well you could always try the mail order thing and hope for the best. Besides, Pricepoint, Jenson, etc. have pretty good return/exchange policies if the helmet doesn't fit.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Khemical
    I see what you mean, well you could always try the mail order thing and hope for the best. Besides, Pricepoint, Jenson, etc. have pretty good return/exchange policies if the helmet doesn't fit.
    that advice would've been found in the search...
    OP is either dense or just lazy

Jan 2009

No good

Wow people in this forum I cant get its like they go around pissed off all day, I asked 1 question and got a ton of bad comments.

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    Hey b-rad, chainlove.com just had the 661 Carbon Evo for about $140! Keep checking, it might come around again.

Jan 2009
    Alright cool thanks man!

Members who have read this thread: 0