TLD Skyline shorts - Actual inseam length?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2012

TLD Skyline shorts - Actual inseam length?

Hey guys, this might sound odd but has anyone got a pair of 2017 TLD skyline shorts that could give me an actual inseam length? I have an older pair of Skylines that I love but last year I got another pair of what I thought was the same thing but they are about 2" longer and are just too long to ride comfortably (at least for me). My problem is, when you look up information about the 2017 Skyline shorts I am finding anywhere from 12.5" on the TLD site, 13.5" in the TLD catalog link on the same site, Universal cycles has a TLD fit guide (not sure how current that is) and it lists the Skyline at 14.25". If they are really the 12.5" I will be ordering some but for my leg length anything much longer is just too long.

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    You may just have to order some and send them back if they don't fit like you prefer.
    A couple of years ago I bought the last pair of Club Ride Fuze shorts at my lbs. I fell in love with them and wanted another pair, so I had to order online. When I received them, they were not the same. Apparently Club Ride had made some changes to the shorts, which I didn't like. So I found some of last year's shorts at Amazon.com and when I got them I saved the tag with the model # and other info. This way I can reorder them if I need to. By the way these are the best cycling shorts I've ever worn.
    (Club Ride - Fuze # MSF501RAXL) The XL on the end might just mean extra large.
    Good luck on your quest