thor mx gloves for mtnbiking- Mtbr.com

Jun 2007

Good job! thor mx gloves for mtnbiking

ive been riding trails 12 mile stretches and dirt roads for about 6 months now with my hard tale n using moto x thor gloves 07 series they seem to work great and they have alot of ventilation u dont even feel ur hands sweating
    there r them i got the yellows ones

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I often run Answer MX gloves on downhill runs- They are fairly interchangable with heavier mountain bike gloves.
    Ever been to Mountain Bike Tales Digital Magazine? Now if only the print rags would catch on!

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I use Fox Dirtpaws on occasion, and they work great. Only drawback is it lacks the terrycloth sweat wiper...

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Cheap gloves

I started using MX gloves a few years ago. You can get them cheaper than MTB

But, I have also used some weird 3/4 finger work gloves I bought in a 4 pack at Costco for $12. That's four PAIRS for $12. They work fine.

All day long
    I've worn MX gloves for years, and also wear Thor MX pants in the color scheme like the "Gulf" glove shown above.

I suppose my years of ATV ownership and occasional racing wearing such clothes is a hard habit to break...and I sold my last ATV 12+ years ago to get into mountain bikes.

Members who have read this thread: 0