Summer Epic Trailer-Helmet Cam Video- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Summer Epic Trailer-Helmet Cam Video

Hey folks,

Just thought I would post a link for the trailer to my summer Epic Helmet Cam DVD I put together. I have set up a means to show you guys what this helmet cam deal is actually like. This is temporary until I have my own web-site, I hope...Slight mishap on the length. It's only 3:20 mins long, so don't wonder where the rest went...Oops! I am working to get the upload on Google corrected. Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03420331886045

Neil

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    That's pretty sweet.

Student
    thats awsome!
    hardwoodhill i see
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. ~Julie Furtado

Misfit Psycles
    can you lose the voice track? and just leave the musak?

sound all off it would make for a good spin video...extraspecially if you were a little faster...like me.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member

No musak on the DVD...

Quote Originally Posted by nogearshere
    can you lose the voice track? and just leave the musak?

sound all off it would make for a good spin video...extraspecially if you were a little faster...like me.
    Actually, trying to find music, without violating rights issues is very difficult. Anything good at least. Plus that is all personal preference. If you actually picked up a copy, you would see that when I start the lap there is a graphic in place suggesting to get your playlist set up. I could lose the voice track, I just didn't. That said, I am collecting the feedback I get from everyone to make sure I can offer something marketable. Offseason training is what motivated me to get this this started...

Now, as for speed, if I was as fast as you I would need to improve my technology to pick up such a brisk pace...Not sure if there is anything out there that could do that.

Neil

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    WOW.. Amazing. It's cool to see other trails from a riders point of view!! Awesome! Wish I could see more of these kinds of vid's of places I know!

mtbr member

Glad you like it...

Quote Originally Posted by ratherBEbiking
    WOW.. Amazing. It's cool to see other trails from a riders point of view!! Awesome! Wish I could see more of these kinds of vid's of places I know!
    I am glad you like it...I have a 35 min DVD available if you are interested...Where do you ride typically. I am working on expanding the horizons in that regard for the remainder of the season. I have done a lot @ Albion also. Let me know, as I would like to capture some of Kelso, Hilton, Durham, and Buckwallow, in now particular order. Race footage seems to provide the best eye candy though.

N.

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbmeister
    Actually, trying to find music, without violating rights issues is very difficult. Anything good at least. Plus that is all personal preference. If you actually picked up a copy, you would see that when I start the lap there is a graphic in place suggesting to get your playlist set up. I could lose the voice track, I just didn't. That said, I am collecting the feedback I get from everyone to make sure I can offer something marketable. Offseason training is what motivated me to get this this started...

Now, as for speed, if I was as fast as you I would need to improve my technology to pick up such a brisk pace...Not sure if there is anything out there that could do that.

Neil
    i liked the tune, justing thinking outloud for target markets. if run as a spin video the music would likely be selected externally with the track provided muted...in that case the voice track could keep it real...let me know when you get the blooped reel done, then i'm in for sure.

my speed is one thing, i think the constant shaking and smashing would be a bigger problem.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

Members who have read this thread: 0