ShoeShine Teeth- Mtbr.com

Thread: ShoeShine Teeth

banned

... and if we just ... ShoeShine Teeth

Yesterday I met " Mike Brown", today I am trying to recover. My eyes feel like I was welding without a helmet, I can barely see.It is true his teeth are like God's Shoeshine.But, even through his powerful and seemily endless rows of gleaming teeth I could see that the poor economy had taken its toll on Mike for his bike only had " one" gear. He had two reindeer like dogs with him apparently to pull him up any steep grades and he also had this blond goddess with him. The goddess mostly hovered near the back of the pack, I guess she was waiting to see if a gear might have fallen off one of our heavy multiple geared bikes.If anybody has any spare gears please give them to Mike, but make sure you have your sunglasses on! Just another great day in Pisgah

banned

Kramer says...

Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    Yesterday I met " Mike Brown", today I am trying to recover. My eyes feel like I was welding without a helmet, I can barely see.It is true his teeth are like God's Shoeshine.But, even through his powerful and seemily endless rows of gleaming teeth I could see that the poor economy had taken its toll on Mike for his bike only had " one" gear. He had two reindeer like dogs with him apparently to pull him up any steep grades and he also had this blond goddess with him. The goddess mostly hovered near the back of the pack, I guess she was waiting to see if a gear might have fallen off one of our heavy multiple geared bikes.If anybody has any spare gears please give them to Mike, but make sure you have your sunglasses on! Just another great day in Pisgah
    That's out there man......
    Attached Images Attached Images

banned
    I knew CRUSO would get a kick out of this, 9 miles of friendly people-I think not!

mtbr member
    I trust you've stopped seeing spots by now.
    Nicetomeetya.

Nov 2007

dogs off the leash?

Mike Brown breaking the law? Stop that stammering with a toke man!

pronounced may-duh
    Sounds like he had them hooked up with a bit, bridal and reins so they could pull him like reindeer. I don't have dogs but I working on getting my sons to pull me like that. I just can't decide to go with the carrot or the stick.

FYI: I think it's perfectly legal to have dogs off the leash in Pisgah. Just not in DuPont.

pronounced may-duh
    oops double post

Official Cooler Inspector
    "The goddess mostly hovered near the back of the pack, I guess she was waiting to see if a gear might have fallen off one of our heavy multiple geared bikes."

Best way to gain swag!

Glad ya'll had a fun ride. I made leaf piles. Anyone need compost?
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

Big Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    I knew CRUSO would get a kick out of this, 9 miles of friendly people-I think not!
    He must be the old coot!

banned

nah...

Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65
    He must be the old coot!
    I moved out of cruso after the flood of 04 and left the old coot in cruso. I'm rockin' lake logan now, baby!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by heliocentric
    Mike Brown breaking the law? Stop that stammering with a toke man!
    heliocentric:
    1) It's 1000% legal to have dogs off leash anywhere outside of parking lots and designated recreationa areas. It's actually something we can thank hunters for. Get your facts straight.
    2) I'm glad I have more of a life and broader interests so I don't have to spend my time watching message boards to preach my one apparently obsessive point. Sorry that's all you have time to do and all you're interested in- or at least the only reason/thing you ever post.
    3) Have I ever met you? PM me if you want.

Mike

banned

here we go again....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Brown
    heliocentric:
    1) It's 1000% legal to have dogs off leash anywhere outside of parking lots and designated recreationa areas. It's actually something we can thank hunters for. Get your facts straight.
    2) I'm glad I have more of a life and broader interests so I don't have to spend my time watching message boards to preach my one apparently obsessive point. Sorry that's all you have time to do and all you're interested in- or at least the only reason/thing you ever post.
    3) Have I ever met you? PM me if you want.

Mike
    trailheads are gonna soon be looking like this......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0