Shoes?

Printable View

• 03-27-2010
    Spinone
    Shoes?
    Where is the best place in the Denver Metro area to buy mtb shoes? Who has the best prices and selection? It has been a few years since I had to buy any and I really don't even know where to start.
  • 03-27-2010
    Fusker
    Hmm... REI? Maybe a Performance Bike shop. Not the sort of places I normally would want to give my money too, but I don't see too many shops carry much in the way of shoes anymore. I think they get burned too much by folks coming in and trying them on and then going and buying them online.
  • 03-27-2010
    jurichar
    mojo's has good stuff... talk to bobby.
  • 03-27-2010
    Spinone
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jurichar
    mojo's has good stuff... talk to bobby.

Where is mojo's? Thanks for all of your help!
  • 03-27-2010
    twowheelfunman
    N.W. Corner of Sheridan & Hampden (4 or 5 blocks West on Left)
  • 03-28-2010
    jake7
    Wheat Ridge Cyclery has a good selection.
  • 03-28-2010
    3nf
    I have bought shoes from the Golden Bike Shop and Wheat Ridge Cyclery, and in both cases found a good selection (and sometimes internet-beating prices).
  • 03-28-2010
    xcguy
  • 03-28-2010
    mountains
    They sell Vans at most any shoe store.
  • 03-30-2010
    BigSteve in CO
    Wrc.
  • 03-30-2010
    johnny canuck
    If you're looking for flats get yourself a pair of Five Ten Impact. They are amazingly sticky on the pedals. I got mine two years ago (Impact Low) and would not ride on anything else. I couldn't find them here in the Springs so I ordered from Zappos.com. Good prices and easy return policy if you get the wrong size and have to return them. I see they also have a new style called FreeRiders.

http://fiveten.com/products/product-.../Freeride_m23/