shoes

Printable View

• 01-20-2010
    biggoofy1
    shoes
    well i have been looking with no luck i wear a size 14 and am buying some eggbeater pedals but cant seem to find a good pair of shoes anyone know where i can find a nice pair :thumbsup:
  • 01-20-2010
    bigtymerider
    yes
    here are a couple Ideas
    Shimano SH-M086L about $110
    or Sidi Dominator 5 about $270
    I have the Sidi's in a 51 (us 16) and love them.
  • 01-20-2010
    Pitch
    Lake also has historically had several models up to size 15. My LBS has some Lake size 50's for sale... $40 or something like that, but alas, too small: story of my shoe shopping life since age 13.
  • 01-29-2010
    jitenshakun
    Size 14s at Five Ten!
    Has anyone else noticed that size 14s are showing up on Five Ten's website? Last year it was a little sketchy as to whether or not they had them but this year it looks legit.

woo hoo!
  • 01-29-2010
    sixate
    I have 2 pairs of Specialized BG Sport MTB Shoes in a size 14, and they fit me great. I got the second pair from a shop that was closing, and I only paid $45. I didn't need a second pair, but at that price I couldn't pass them up..
  • 01-30-2010
    mtbykr
    I've had just about everything and Sidi's are the clear choice. They are more expensive than most but well worth it! Needing a specific size that big I doubt you will be able to find a great deal online, you will probably have to order it from your local shop. The Dominator's are great!
  • 01-30-2010
    biggoofy1
    i got pair of the specialized BG Sports in a 14.5 and love them they feel great im yet to ride with them but i did a lap around my place and they feel awesome
  • 01-31-2010
    biggoofy1

• 01-31-2010
    apat13
    The specialized BG sports are a great value. The tend to fit a little wider the shimano, sidi, and adidas. I have been using some for 3 years with no complaints, and that is after "downgrading" to them from a carbon soled race shoe.
  • 02-02-2010
    robopopp
    I have the same combo as you do, eggbeaters and BG sport shoes. They were great together. I have ridden and raced in these types of shoes for many years, with shimano pedals and now eggbeaters. Great value, versatile with a comfortable fit. Happy trails. :thumbsup:
  • 02-03-2010
    NYrr496
    I ride with Specialized BG Sports and Eggbeaters. Been good for me too. I even wear size 14.